9

Dear Abd/Amat,
Don't keep talking and talking and talking about something without actually making efforts to change it. If you're the kind of person that derives pleasure in talking about world problems, etc and you make no efforts to bring about a change in yourself talk less of the world then please stop. If you want to talk about a world problem, first think of what you're doing that will increase to that problem. Don't just keep talking without purpose. Don't be the kind of person who talks, not in order to raise awareness but just for the sake of talking. Rather, when you talk about something, do so with the intention of using your ability, no matter how small to bring a change. When you talk, act. Do something to show that you're actually passionate about what you spend hours endlessly talking about. Take for example, you talk a lot about corruption but then you keep lying. How are you helping the situation? Make physical efforts to bring change, not just by talking. Yes, talking raises awareness buy what happens when it just becomes like a past time? Aren't you being hypocritical, aren't you better off shutting your mouth? Talk about things with a purpose, with the intention of raising awareness and also seeing what you can do to bring about a change in the situation. Don't talk about problems just for the sake of talking.
All the best,
Nana-Khadijah.