C.3

"Toma, if it is the only way- you must sin."
C.3 Recontre; Amanda Le'Angelo

"Gentlemen, please take a seat." The corporation's director spoke, as he closed the door.
"We'll be inspecting the market's current stock, and see if we can invest in this company." He glanced at Tord.

Everyone's vision shifted towards the door as it creaked open. A young man slipped inside.

He had mid length silky hair, and eyes dark as the void. His thin legs gathered together subtly as he clenched papers close to his chest.
"Sorry sir, I was running a little late." He said, his voice soft like a feather.

"You must be Thomas." Tord looked up at him, touching a ring on his own finger.

'Toma's human form.' Tord smiled.

"Hello, Mr. Audet." He smiled.

'Tio- it's Tio.' Thomas closed his eyes, looking away.

"Take a seat next to me." Tord insisted, as Tom couldn't decline his offer.
Thomas knew he was going to make physical contact with him. He tapped behind his ear three times, then cupped his cheek.

He crossed his legs, glancing at Tord.

His gray eyes were almost cynical, and his brows were charismatic. Thomas grabbed a pen, then put it under his lip.

"I don't want any business with a playboy like you."
C.3 Recontre; Thomas L'angele

Tord glanced at Thomas just once before he sat. His thin waist, and pale skin. He questioned why Toma would choose such a beautiful man's appearance. He'd rather expect him to be somewhat similar to ordinary men.

Thomas's lower lip, was blushed like a tinted cherry.
The perfect, most temptating ombre- glossed out with a bit of saliva.
The pen that was resting on his lip made him somewhat enthrilled. The angel was sitting next to him.

But of course- he reminded himself he would seek no interest in someone like Thomas. He skimmed a finger against his chin, then focused on the meeting.
Subtly, his arm extended to Thomas's side of the desk, shielding him. Now Thomas was completely surrounded with Tord's attention.

Thomas found this subtly insulting, as he glanced up at Tord once.

"What's all this kindness about?" He frowned, pushing his hair behind his ear.
Tord was his enemy- Tom was techincally, yes, an assassin. He was commissioned to get rid of Tord.
Little did Thomas know- this wasn't kindness at all, at its finest.

The conference ended, as everyone scattered out the room. Thomas sat up from his chair, as he pushed the chair aside with his hips.

"Thomas," Tord said, his voice deep.
Thomas flinched, turning towards Tord.

"I need help with a project file, I figured you'd know because you're working on the tech field?" Tord approached him, as Tom irrationally backed up into the wall.

Tord stood, almost covering Tom as he grinned.
"Toma-s." Tord said, his eyes giving a menacing smile.

"I have work to do, Mr. Audet." Thomas pushed Tord away, as he fiddled with his own hair.
He turned before leaving the conference room, as Tord blankly stared back at him.

"Thomas, go grab the files and take it to Audet's office." An employee said, looking at a pile of papers.
Thomas frowned, as the employee walked off to a call.

"Mr... Audet.." Thomas runned a finger against the file's label. He then placed the finger on his lips, brushing against his finger.
He realized what he was doing, as he frowned.

"Aren't you bored of officework?" Tord asks the worker sitting on his laps- the female worker from the elevator earlier.

"It does get very tiring." She runs her finger on his jawline, as she touched her bra strap.
Tord slid a hand inside her shirt, as she kissed his cheek.
The office door opened, as Tom walked inside.

He stared, as Tord stared too.
The female employee screamed, disgusted by Tord's bluntness.

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT PSYCHO!" She pushed him away, quickly clutching her opened shirt.
She ran out the office, as Tom and Tord were left alone.

"Button your shirt up, sir." Thomas could see Tord's bare chest, then he admired his shape.
Tord's perfect biceps, they showed.

"Knock next time, L'angele." Tord frowned, wiping his lip, as red lipstick came off.
Tom handed him the files, as their hands briefly brushed.

"Out now." Tord said, as Thomas left.
He glanced once back before leaving, lips pressed against his finger. He blinked once, his eyelashes fluttering.
"I'll see you later, sir." He shut the door.

Tord took some time to comprehend what had happened- whether if Thomas just intentionally did those actions. They were subtle, and maybe Tord was just misunderstanding.

So complicated, the mind of an angel.

_Hey, its moondancer! Not much notes to put here but please do mind that
voting really helps! Maybe share this if you don't mind! :)