C.4

"Rely on me, Toma."
C.4 New Mindset; Tobias Angelo

Thomas looked into the mirror. He saw himself, then touched his own cheek. Rosy, soft, and clear. He touched his hair. Silky, brown, with hints of a rose tint. Ahh, he was beautiful.

"Toma, he who has a vunerable heart." Sique said, looking down at Agatha.
A thousand years ago- before Earth thrived with business and history. Agatha glanced at Toma.

"Is your mind loud, Toma?" He asked.
He knew Agatha was, is already a paper blotted with black ink.

He could see it in Agatha's eyes. He wanted pride. He wanted power, he wanted love. A compassionate leader.

"Are you crafted with affection, Toma." He asked again, the shadow mid- covering his face. His hair was scattered, but he could see Agatha's glinting yellow eyes.

"Do not question such things." Toma looked away.

"Ava.." Thomas said faintly as the bathroom door opened. He glanced quickly, leaving as he opened the door.

'That's it.' Thomas thought as he went to his desk.
'My heart, my true emotions,' He grabbed his coat, then put it on the chair.
'They just need to be veiled.' Thomas put on effort to maintain his posture- cold and questionable.

Even though he knew he might controversial thoughts, he urged to push it in the shadows.
Everyone knew how apathetic he was- although Agatha was an exception.

He scanned his desk, starting work.

"I hate you, my deepest words. Hatred is a sin- but you're pushing it."
C.4 New Mindset; Thomas L'ange

"Sir, the cab will arrive at 9PM to pick you up." A worker said, calling Tord on the interphone.

"What for?" Tord asked, slightly tackled by the unexpected event. He furrowed his brows, then listened.
"Don't you remember the celebratory event with the Bruno corporation?" He asked, puzzled.
"Ah- right. Right. I forgot." He frowned, looking at his watch. It was 8:30.

"Who's headed there?" He asked.
"I believe it'd be you, the director, head manager, engineers, and the head technician." He said.
"Tell me the head techincian's last name." Tord asked.
"L'ange." He said.

Tord smiled subtly. "Alright, tell the manager to seperately take the head technician in my cab."

"Yes sir."

"Grab your coat, Thomas." A manager walked to his desk. "A cab's 'round to pick you up. You'll be with Mr. Audet." He said.
'The tenacity of this bitch..' Thomas frowned, scrunching his face. "Could you, could you finish my work later." Thomas stood, throwing his coat on.

"That'd be a technician's work. You're off to the Bruno corp celebration." He said, pulling Tom's chair out for him to step out.

"I didn't ask to be a head technician, it's hard work." Thomas frowned, as he walked off.

'I talked too much.' Thomas touched his lips.
He pressed the elevator buttons, but the door opened again after someone slammed their hand against the rims.

"Wait for me, Mr. L'ange." Tord smiled, his eyebrows furrowed. He stepped in the elevator, as Thomas visibly tried to show as much revoltness in his face as he could.

"Take the other one, Audet." Thomas frowned, pressing G1.
"Brave, taking that Mr. out." He squinted.
"You don't wanna lose your job, don't you?" He asked, looming towards Thomas slightly.
"I know you can't fire me, Mr. Audet." He grabbed Tord's tie, bringing it towards his chin.

"G1." The elevator speaker said, as Thomas pushed Tord off slightly and stepped out of the elevator. Tord smirked, following after him.

"We're near the Bruno corp tower. Please prepare to exit the cab." The driver said, as Tord looked at Thomas.

"You've been paying a lot of attention to me, Mr. Audet." Thomas said.

'If I'm going to start from tomorrow, might as well have fun.' Thomas looked into Tord's eyes.
"Don't you think? You've been cornering me all day."
He smiled sinisterly, grabbing the cab seat.

Tord squinted, his lower eyelid shaking.
'This little shit, he's fooling around with me.'
"Because you're a head of one of the most important positions, aren't you?" Tord said.

The cab driver glanced at the back mirror, a little aback of how bold Thomas was to Tord.

"Mr. Audet, you wanted me for a private business at your office today.. I wonder what it was." Thomas glanced at Tord's tie again, lifting it from his vest.

"Your tie smells like Mrs. Sofie's." Thomas brought the tie to his lips. Thomas noticed that the cab driver was Mrs. Sofie's husband, the young female employee who just got married. Thomas could analyze.

Tord was, very clearly, pissed off. He smiled, yet it was forceful.
"You're rather talkative today, L'ange." He said.

The cab driver seemed a little pale, somewhat furious and confused.
"She gave me her files, that's why." He smiled.

"Her files must be underneath her jacket, Mr. Audet." Thomas smirked.

"We're here, sir." The cab driver opened the doors.
Thomas got off, looking back at Tord while smiling as he did.

Tord got off.

"We're here, Mr. Audet. Seperate ways now, have a nice time." He glanced upwards once.

"No L'ange, I've decided, since you're our company's biggest pride, you'll be right beside me til' the end." He smiled, knowing that he was passive yet aggressive.

_Yes, I know. You craved some interaction, here you go. Heads up for the next chapter, there might be some severe physical contact, so please brace yourselves. Please vote! It helps.