C.5

"You're beyond imagination."
C.5 Deal with the Devil; Tord Audet

Thomas looked around, the decorations and overly charming chandeliers catching his attention. The place was decorated with beautiful wooden furniture, marble floorings and hints of gold.

Soft, real red carpets were everywhere he stepped. It felt surreal.
"The amount of extravagance here." Thomas whispered, brushing his lips with his fingers.

"IDs." A security stopped Thomas and Tord, as Tord tapped Thomas.
'ID's in your back pocket.' He whispered, as Thomas skimmed his hips. He pulled his ID out, as Tord pulled his out inside his jacket.

"Mr. Audet and Mr. L'ange, welcome to the Bruno Soiree." He said, as he stepped aside for them to walk past.
"The fuck's a soiree." Tord mumbled, grabbing Thomas's shoulder.
"Can you talk a little less like... that?" Thomas furrowed his brows, putting his ID in.

When they entered the main ballroom, everyone seemed to be busy talking to each other and drinking. Thomas knew this- he found it pointless.

"Suit your self, L'ange." Tord handed him a cocktail in a beautiful, tall wine glass.
A butler seemed to be handing them out, as Thomas took a small sip. Lime and grapefruit, with hints of strong vodka.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Someone spoke on the microphone, as everyone's attention went towards the man standing on stage.

"We're happy to announce that our corporation has finally got into good terms with the fine Diablo corp." He smiled, as everyone started clapping and cheering.

Tord squinted. He knew he was going to be called any time soon, as he prepared himself.
"Damn, I hate this." He frowned, as Thomas smiled. He lowered his eyelids, and did a sassy little 'on you go' with his hand.
"You sure you're from up there?" He furrowed his brows. Thomas laughed.
"As much as you're down from there." He pointed at the floor.

"-from Mr. Audet, also known as Tord Audet."
People cheered again, this time clapping as he walked up the marble stairways.

"Thank you so much." He said, as Thomas could see through his lies.
"We've been through many events since the past 3 years, but I'm glad to say we've finally made our ammends." He said, his accent audible.

Thomas liked how his voice trebbled the room through the speakers. It was low, a little rough and charming. It made his feet tingly whenever he spoke, or did a little 'uh'.

"Let's hope for the best of both our companies futures." He ended his speech, as everyone clapped or cheered.

He walked down, back to where he was standing with Thomas.
"Let's hope for the best of our futures." Thomas teased him jokingly, as Tord squinted.
He messed up Thomas's hair, as he pinched Tord's hand.

As they were chatting, two women walked up. They seemed to be well dressed in silk dresses, high heels and golden hoop earrings.

'Here we fucking go.' Tord whispered, as Thomas pinched his arm once.
He squinted, clearing his throat.

The woman infront introduced herself. "Good evening, both of you." She smiled, her red lips very charismatic.
"Say, how goes work nowdays?" She asked, looking into Thomas's eyes.