𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

Author's notes: Here we gooo, finally a new one-shot. This one will be focused on Siran, since I noticed she doesn't seem to have any actual stories that focus on her. This will be a really lighthearted one-shot, since we can't just write dramatic stuff all the time.

Plot: Just a lighthearted one-shot about a story told on a slumber party. This can also be considered as a continuation of the funny scene "Scary monsters" from my other book here on wattpad.
_______________

- Eron, take that dirty pan of your head right now!

- NO WAY! I need protection in case the monster comes! If gormitis don't work, then I might as well be prepared!

Everyone laughed almost hysterically as Ikor chased Eron around the room, trying to take the stupid pan out of his head, but failing miserably since Eron was predictably quicker than him, especially because he was scared.

The first one to recover from the intense laughing was Ao-ki, who after catching her breath decided to intervene, so the situation wouldn't escalate to something not so funny.

- Okay guys, that's enough! Please calm down! - Ao-ki pleaded, making them stop running abruptly - Eron, there's no need to worry, the monster in Finna's story doesn't exist. It's a simple legend, she just...exaggerated it a bit - she explained, looking back at the queen, who was smilling playfully, shrugging her shoulders as if she didn't really care about the mess her story caused, actually finding it pretty funny.

- A-Are you sure...? - Eron asked fearfully, hiding behind a small sofa, the pan still in his head - There aren't any monsters? At all?

- Yes Eron, there are no monsters. You can get out of there and take that pan of your head, you won't need it, trust me - she said calmly, giggling slightly as Ikor was finally able to take that thing out of the windy's head, making a slightly disgusted face as the residues from the dinner cooked there made contact with his perfectly clean fingers.

- Anyways, I have the perfect activity for us to distract ourselves from this...incident - Ao-ki said, sighing in relief as Ikor and Eron finally sat down next to them all, with Ikor using a towel to clean the residue from Eron's head - It does involve storytelling just like the previous ones, but NOT scary stories. Instead, why don't we tell some funny childhood stories? That's always a good way to lighten up the mood, isn't it?

Everyone looked at each other before nodding in approval, actually finding the activity quite entertaining.

- Alright! Since you had the idea, do you wanna start Ao-ki? - Riff asked expectantly, looking at the girl sitting next to him.

- Me? W-Well I don't really have any interesting childhood stories to tell, to be honest - the girl said sheepishly, quickly scanning the room, searching for someone else to give her turn to - Hey, why doesn't Siran take my turn instead? She has been really quiet tonight. What do you say, Siran? - Ao-ki asked, as her eyes spotted her.

The rocky looked at her abruptly, feeling everyone's eyes on her. She had indeed been very quiet tonight, but only because she hated scary stories and was pretty bad at coming up with good ones. But funny stories were something else, specially if they were from your childhood. She had some but there was one that always stood out to her in activities like this.

- Well, I think I can start! Scary stories aren't really my thing but I do have some funny stories to tell. I think you're gonna like this one.

- Damn, I hope you're right because those "scary stories" were pretty lame - Finna said mockingly, earning incredulous looks from the others - What? Am I lying? Don't look at me like that, it's not my fault your stories were lame.