𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴: A lesbian one-shot, just to be different! This will focus on a pair that isn't really that shipped in the fandom but that I still consider kinda interesting, despite the fact that it interferes with my OTP jdjdjdbd
(This one-shot is part of a "Royal AU" that I may use in future one-shots)

𝘗𝘭𝘰𝘵: Two different queens, from very distinct kingdoms, with extremely diversed elements, and opposite personalities. They may be considered opposites in almost everything but there was one thing they both had in common: their love for each other.

......................................

Quiet steps echoed slightly inside a silent castle, barely audible for the unaware guards on the corridor of the fire castle. The owner of these discerning feet was able to trepass the giant doors of the entrance without anyone noticing, starting her search for the one who was gonna take her exacly where she wanted to go.

Finna sighed in relief as she found her lion pet Pyron, having been left there once more by her brother. She really didn't know what she would do without him at this point. Riff didn't really need him anymore, as he was practically living on the Light kingdom's castle now, where he was one of the 4 private guards of the queen. Or heralds, as the girl liked to call them.

And that was exacly where she wanted to go. To the light kingdom. To visit her brother, probably?

Well....yes and no.

She could indeed check on her brother but he wasn't really her priority. The main reason why she was sitting on Pyron now, feeling the wind hitting her face as they flew to the castle, was actually the queen herself. Ao-ki.

You see, there was something....weird going on between the two of them. They had known each other since they were practically kids and at first, she didn't quite like Ao-ki. She didn't know a lot about the light kingdom and the element in general. So for her, she looked a lot like a witch, with her extremely pale skin, those purplish eyes and her two toned hair.

But that was only when they were kids. Because once she started to get along with her by getting to know the girl better, they actually became really good friends. Light wasn't that weird for Finna anymore and fire became a much more enjoyable element for Ao-ki. As they got older they actually became even closer, thanks to all those royal meetings and the status each one of them gained and possess now. However, this proximity would lead to something much more different than they were expecting.

As they spent more and more time together, they started to feel this weird attraction towards each other, something that left both really confused. They tried to ignore it, but it was no use, it wouldn't go away. The first one to realize what was going on was Ao-ki, who actually reacted in a rather calm way to these newfound feelings. It was still something new and scary to her but she liked how it felt. Finna on the other hand, had a much more chaotic reaction. She strongly suppressed and denied these feelings at first, knowing fully well she couldn't be in love with her best friend and that she had to move on. But eventually, she gave up after all the sleepless nights she went through, where the only thing she could think about was the light gormian.

These feelings would have to come out, of course, sooner or later. It happened on a sunny day, with both Ao-ki and Finna walking through the mesmerising and beautiful garden of the light castle. While they were walking along the green and colourful path of grass and flowers, Ao-ki found a bunch of red ones that seemed to suit Finna pretty well. She picked one up carefully, using her light to make sure the flower wouldn't die. She then turned to Finna, smiling warmly at her.

- Just look at this one, isn't it beautiful? These are definetly one of my favourite type of flowers in here! They really remind me of you, you know?