04: Partners

Jungkook POV
Literature. Pfft
I started playing around with Yugyeom who sat on the bench by my side. I was laughing at a stupid dad joke he told.

"Okay so I'll randomly pick students to answer my questions before we begin the lesson", this sentence by Professor Mang got my attention.
Oopsie.
"Miss Park, please tell me the name of any two Shakespearean tragedies"
"Romeo and Juliet, Othello"
"Correct. Please sit."

He started rolling his eyes across the classroom.
Holy Shit.
Shit shit shit shit. Not me. Not me please.

"Mr Xou, can you please tell me what the theme of A Midsummer Night's Dream is?"
"Sir the dominant theme in A Midsummer Night's Dream is love. Shakespeare explores how people tend to fall in love with those who appear beautiful to them. A Midsummer Night's Dream asserts marriage as the true fulfillment of romantic love."

"Beautiful", Mr Mang says,"Today we will start A Midsummer Night's Dream."

"Anyone can tell me if it is a comedy or a tragedy?", he continues.
"Uh",his eyes scan through the room,"Mr... Mr Jeon, please answer the question, will you?"

Hello darkness my old friend.

I timidly stood up, looking around the room.
"Sir..."
"Yes Mr Jeon?"
...........
Idea!   
Sorry Mr Mang.
I firmly pressed my hand on my table without making a sound.
And then swirled my fingertips on the surface.
End of Jungkook POV

Your POV
I know all the answers but I'm too lazy to raise my hand. I'll just answer if he happens to ask me.

"Mr Jeon"
Oh Jungkook.

I looked to my side and he slowly stood up. He's nervous.
Does he not know the answer or is he shy?
Then what I experienced was impossible to consider reality and too hard to consider an illusion.
First the drink illusion and now... this.

Mr Mang started to blabber some understandable stuff. He was spewing some alien language maybe. The whole class started to bubble up with laughter.

There I saw Jungkook's hands on our desk.
His fingers were moving in a twisted way. As if he was casting a charm on someone.

You be watching too much Harry Potter Y/N.
The dream of my 12 year old self was to join Hogwarts. This is where all that bullshit thoughts are coming from.

But as he stopped moving his fingers, Mr Mang stopped as well.

This has no logic, what are you thinking?
But this still is suspicious. I can't be dreaming right?
Or I have a mental condition of some sort...
End of Y/N POV

"Uh Mr Jeon, please sit-sit down", Mr Mang stated, scratching the back of his head.

"...and Hermia is in love with Lysander, but her father wants her to marry Demetrius", Mr Mang explains.

"Well that's it for today. Thank you everyone"

.........

"So everyone I'll give you 4 months to complete the mid term project I just told you about. But it's a fairly big one so I'll choose a partner for each one of you". Miss Choi says.
"Mr Park, you go with Mr Xou."
"Mr Jeon, you can go with Mr Kim Yugyeom"

""Mr Jeon, you can go with Mr Kim Yugyeom"