06: Soil from the south and dew boiled in water

"...and because of this reason, our second observation comes true", Taehyung says.

"That sounds good, but what do you think about this : and so, the above points successfully elucidate the reason why our second observation coincides with proven facts", you say,"that way, we can get more words and this kind of sounds more professional"
"You're right! And we can prevent ourselves from repeating the same sentences all over again"
You show him a smile. You're not used to compliments at all.
At all.

You look up. He's lying on the floor now, you can't see his face in that position.
"Hey, get up! We can't slack off!", you warn him.

Jimin who was in the corner of the room eating chips, noticed you. At first, you thought he wanted to cheat from your project but why would he when he has Sejin as his partner?

"What the fuck. Dude wake up", Jimin giggles at Taehyung.

After a good two minutes when he doesn't, you move closer to him to see if he actually fell asleep.

You were horrified, to say the least.

His mouth was agape, his face appearing blue.
"Jimin, the FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM!", you gasp, your voice gradually rising towards the end of your statement.
You turn around, Jimin nowhere to be found.

Namjoon blasted through the door, followed by Jin and Yoongi, and then Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Taehyung!"
"For the love of God, what happened?", Hoseok spoke in a serious tone.
"Sh- should I call the ambulance?", you grasp your phone.
Namjoon inspects the laid body and touches his forehead. He instantly turns more bitter than he was.
"Uh, no. No. Pleasebringsoilfromthesouth and boilwaterwithdew", Namjoon spews something which you couldn't catch.
Jungkook asks you to come with him and you have no other choice but to comply.
"Y/N please go to the kitchen and please boil some water, will you?", Jimin asks in a sweet but desperate voice.
"Yes, I will, why not"
After you carefully place the pot on the burner of the stove and exit the kitchen, you see Jimin with a little patch of clear liquid in his palm and Jungkook with soil in a bag.
You're very confused. Jimin rushes to the kitchen and pours the contents of his palm into the pot of boiling water.
He comes back and puts his hand on your shoulder.
"Y/N you've been a lot of help, thank you. Go home"
"You sure you'll be fine with that?"
"Of course we're six people here. Go home okay?"
"Alright, bye"
"Byee", Jungkook, whom you've been calling Kookie as he insisted, waved at you.

"Hurry up, Koo. Put the soil in the concoction!", Jimin hurried in a shrill voice.

Namjoon POV
A good ten minutes later, Jimin and Jungkook came in with a pot.
"Soil from the south?", I ask.
"Check", Jungkook replies.
"Dew?"
"Check", Jimin replied.

I see the bluish body of Taehyung lying on the ground. I quickly move my hand over the pot and bring it near Taehyung. The steam enters his nose and. My breath is stuck in my throat at this point.

He slowly gets back to his healthy complexion.
"Taehyung", I shake his body, hoping to bring him back to his senses.
He lazily opens his eyes, squinting them immediately because of the stinging sensation he must've felt.

"Hyung?", he rasps out.
I immediately hugged him.

"Oh Taehyung-ah! You fine? How are you feeling?", I blurt out.
End of Namjoon POV

Namjoon hugs Taehyung tightly and bombards him with questions. Jin and Yoongi snicker at the back at how the usual Namjoon who always seemed calm, quiet and cool actually cared so much. This side of him was rare, but they definitely knew it existed.