05: Fam

"Cuddle night!"Jimin proclaims in his shrill voice, inviting himself and Jungkook over to Taehyung's room.
The latter just quietly lay in his bed.
"I heard of your weak bowel system"
"Hey. I told you not to tell that to him", Jungkook complains.

They jump to the bed and lay down on either side of Taehyung.
"Did you k- oh wait Jungkook, why would you ruin the moment?", Jimin scolds the said man.

"Have you seen how quiet he is with her?"
"LOL yeah"
"Taehyung, seducing a genius is VERRRRRRRRY hard!", Jungkook teases.
The former gave him a glare.
"You should open up to her dude. Be your true self, she's an intelligent girl and being truly you is the only way you can impress such a person", Jimin advises.
"As I told you, she's dull, bland and boring and definitely NOT my type", Taehyung retaliates.
"Oh yeah?", Jimin asks.
"Yes, she is too much maintenance, a tough egg to crack. Her outer shell is so thick, it perplexes me. That's so annoying! But alluring at the same time... We are such opposites. She doesn't open her mouth unless she's spoken to and tells only how much she's asked. How am I supposed to get to know her? She's not afraid of bugs or ghosts, and is such a stone", he exhales.

Both the men at his side try to hide their laughs but fail.
Unholy laughing noises echo through the room.
Jimin puts an arm around Taehyung's shoulder and teases"You sure she's bland.. and dull.. and.. boring? Oh, Taehyung-ah"
"Whatever.", Taehyung scoffs.

"Take my advice, show her how you truly are", Jimin speaks again.
"You seem very serious Taehyung", Jungkook states.
"Yes, is it your bowel system or...", Jimin questions.
"No!", Taehyung shouts, rather embarrassed."Actually about the coronation, you know, I- I miss dad"

There was silence.

"He didn't deserve it. He didn't. None of them did. What was their fault?", he quietly said, as if trying to prevent a sob.
"It's okay Tae, you know, you have to complete what he wanted to do. You'll make him very proud. We all will make them proud. They will surely be watching.

Yes, they will be.
Jungkook and Jimin wrapped their arms around him to comfort him.

The three boys were walking through the hallways.
"Oof I'm so bored", Jungkook sighed.
They saw Soobin approaching in the corner.
"Oh look who's here! Taehyung's number 1 fanboy!", Jungkook slyly says, tone laced with excitement.
"Oh, just leave him alone will you?"

"You, I, everyone ever knows he's waiting for you to turn gay. He'll treat you like a princess though", Jimin remarks

Taehyung just rolls his eyes.

"Boo!"Jungkook goes at Soobin.
"Aaaaargh!", the latter's body shakes.
"Oh Jungkook, why would you scare me?", he pouts.
"Because you're fun to mess with! LOL I love your reactions."

"Leave him alone dude", Taehyung nonchalantly warns Jungkook.
"Oh no, Taehyung, he was just playing around with me. Thank you for your concern though", Soobin blushes and smiles.
Taehyung looks away as Jimin just laughs at how accurate his previous saying was.
"He won't stop till you finally turn gay. I'll support you though, bro", he whispers.