07: Hidden Identity

I wish he was really fine. But after what Mr. Chang said, I don't think he'll be very fine...

That day
"Oh Good Lord!"Mr Chang Seok sighs,"He'll acquire the throne shortly, and the child is already facing challenges, protect him", he mumbled.

"These are not normal-"

"These are dark powers used on him, I know, that is why I used the south soil potion on him", Namjoon cuts him off.

"Who knows dark magic powers? It is acquired by hard practice", Hoseok says, concern and perplexion marring his features.

"Aside from me, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung, I don't know", Jin replied.
"This is definitely intentional", Jimin speaks up.
"Out of the wizards and witches we are aware of, could anyone be hiding their identity to us?", Hoseok speaks again.

.......

So Y/N, we heard your IQ is kind of high, is that true?", Somi asks, rather arrogantly.

She's in one of her flashy outfits again. She's got the looks.

You are at a table at lunch time with Sejin, Soobin and Somi.

"Yeah kinda", you look down, playing with a curl sitting over your shoulder, "It's 153"
"Wow, we're so close! Mine is 150!", Sejin exclaims. You don't notice how Soobin and Somi's eyes pop out of their sockets.

After a little more chit-chat, Soobin casts a naughty gaze at you.
"What?", you shoot him a glare.
"So who do you like, Y/n?", he asks, bringing out a dark voice.

You ponder over it.
"No one, actually", you sip your coffee.
"Ooh, that's bad. Soobin made a ship name for you and Sejin. We both secretly ship you both geniuses", Somi says.
You laugh, "LOL no"
You look over to Sejin, cheeks dusted with a slight pink tinge.

"You'd be cute though together, whatever you say", Soobin remarks.

"Who'd be cute together?", you hear a voice from behind you.
Taehyung takes a seat, expression serious, followed by Jungkook and Jimin.
"Oh, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, hi", Soobin cheerfully greets them,"We were talking about Sejin and Y/N, both with HIGH IQ's", giving pressure on the word "high".
"Hmm really?", Jungkook inquires.
"Yeah, Sejin's is 150 and Y/N's 153", Somi chirps.
"They're like the high IQ couple. You'd have children with extraterrestrial intelligence", Jungkook sneers, unaware of the pair of eyes watching him dubiously.
"Oh shut up", Sejin rolls his eyes.

You meet eyes with Taehyung. Emerald green sweater over a white button up shirt.
"You look good in green, Taehyung", you remark, proceeding to adjust his unkempt collar.
"Ah thank you", he ruffles his hair.

............

A lot of talking later, you all get up to go to where you have to.

Your image of Taehyung shakes up, you thought of him as coy, but turns out he knows almost everybody at uni.

All get up, hugging each other goodbye.

Just when Taehyung comes near you, Sejin takes you in his embrace.
Releasing you from his grip, he mumbles "nice perfume", taking your full name at the end.
You shyly thank him.

Such a friendly guy.

The other male scoffs and rolls his eyes and then you look at him hugging Somi.

"Y/N, where are you heading to?", Jimin asks.
"The library"
"Oh I'm going to the performing arts theatre, they are in the same direction, let's go together!", he chimes.
"Sure thing"