Chapter 7

Austin POV
She then flips up the tail of the hurt animal.

"Its a female"!!!! She shouts.
"Wow, really" ?? I say.
"Ya it is"
"I cant believe a female goose just slammed onto the top of my car and broke its neck"
"Me neither" she says.
"Ok lets bring her into my house so we can take her to the vet" she orders.

I than do what she says and we carry the hurt goose to the front of her door.

"MOM, DAD OPEN UP"!!!!! She yells.

Anastacia POV

God what is taking my parents soo long. I start to knock harder on the door. I then hear foorsteps running to the door. My mom opens up.

"Whats wrong anastacia"?!?!!?!!!??
"MOM, ITS AN EMERGENCY"!!!! I yell.

My mom notices the hurt goose i have in my arms. I run into the house with Austin behind me. She also notices Autin. I tell her everything that happened before the goose hit. But, i did leave one thing out. That i was a centimeter away from kissing Austin. My mom would totally freek. So i decided to shut up.

"Mom hurry get dressed" i yell.
"Calm down Anasctacia" my mom says.

My mom FINALLY gets dressed and we decide to go in my moms car and leave Austin's car at my house. On the way there. My mom and Austinkept talking. Its like they became friends. How is it possible that Austin makes friends so easily. Wow. Plus, with my mom. It looks like she really likes him. Not that i care or anything.
We finally arrive at the vet and run in to find many people with hurt animals. Wow. A doctor comes to see us.

"Now may i help you" the Doctor says.
"Umm, hi. I found this goose crash into my friends car. It looks like it hurt its neck" i say really quickly.
"Oh dear. But your going to have to wait. Their are alot of people waiting" she says.

I start to tear up worrieng about the goose.

"Please. Please. I dont think it can wait much longer. Its really. Hurt and im might die" i sob.
She looks at me trying to decide what to do. She can tell i really care about this animal getting hurt.
"Please"? I say one more time.
"Ok. But i am going to have to hurry. Would you like to hold it" she asks.
"Yes please, and thank you" i say.

Me and the doctor then rush into a really big room.
"Put him down" she said.
"Ummm... Its a her" i said.
"What"???
"I said, its a girl" i sqid trying to be specific.
"Oh, how did you know"??

Right when i was about to say something, austin just decides to take my line and say it.
"Becuz i s-"
"She lifted up the tail of the goose and checked to see" he said.
I gave him a dirty look and turned away. He looked at me with a smile knowing that i was mad at him. I can hear him giggling while he was looking at me and smiling. When i turned to him he looked back but still with a smile on his face. I ignored him and smiled a little and let out a giggle.
"Whats wrong" the doctor said.
"Oh, nothing" i smiled.
Austin looked at me.
"Ya. What is wrong Alex"??
I looked at him and blushed. No! Stop Alex. You cant like him. He is just too much. Snap out of it.
"Ok, you guys can leave and i will call you when it is ready to go" the doctor said.
"Ok. Thank you so much for helping. And take care of it properly, please. I dont want it to die or anything. Please".
"Dont worry. I will take good care of it".
"Thank you".
While we were coming out of the room. I walked down all the hallways turning and walking until, i realized that Autin wasent behind me.

************************************************************
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!! CLIFFHANGER BTW. SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO AUSTIN. COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!! BYEE!!!😘😘