Chapter 3

Anastacia POV

When i get downstairs, Tyler and Joanne are already getting ready to leave.

"Wow, your late" Tyler says in a tysing voice.
"Shut up" i yell.

I decide to grab a delecious looking muffin, drink some water before i leave. Its the best i could do. When im done, i grab my bag and follow Tyler to the car. Tyler has a golden type of colored BMW. I really dont like it when i have to ride in this car. I feel like people will think that i am just trying to show off.
When i get to school, i run up to my locker, get my books and run.
"WAIT, i forgot to take off my coat. Ughhhhhh"!! I say in dislikeness.
I then run back to my locker, take of my coat and run to class. Its first period, wich means math with Mrs. Cologna. She is sooo nice. That also means me and Alexandra have math together. YES. I walk a little more until i see Alexandra standing beside class.

"HURRY UP, ANASTACIA" she yells.
"Ok, ok im coming" i say.

I begin to run faster and faster. I didint realize the people in front of me. The second i blink i end up on the floor. What happened.

"Are you okay" austin asks.
"Yeah, im okay" i say quietly.
"I dont think i have seen you around here lately" he says.
"Umm i think we are in the same language class" i whisper.
"Well it was nice meeting you" he says.

When i am running to Alexandra i see her dieng with laughter. She should have helped me. She notices that i am blushing like hell. I ignore her. I decide to turn around. When i turn around, i find Austin stating at me. I look away. When turn back again, he is looking at me with a smile. I smiled to. I javent even noticed that i am smiling. I turn away again.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE"!!! She says while laughing.
"You could have helped me"i say.
"Im sorry. It just fot so funny the way you fell that i couldent get up to help you. Sorry" she says.
"Its okay" i say.

I love Alexandra. She is such a funny person. She can be serious at some point, but totally fun the other. The second bell rings and we decide to go in before were late.