Chapter 5

******periods later*******
Yes. School is finally over. I can finally go home. When i was walking down the hallway to get to my locker, people kept starring at me. I wonder why. Is it because they saw me fall on my ass. Whats going on. When i get to my locker, i shove everything into my bag. I was focused on putting my stuff into my bag. When i bent down to shove my stuff in my bag, i didint notice that somebody closed my locker. When got back up, i couldent help but notice Austin standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey" he said.
"Hi"
"So how was your day at school" he asked.
"It was GREAT" i say in sarcasim.
"Why does it look like your being sarcastic. Is it because i pushed you. Im really sorry"
"Its ok. I got over it anyways. But my friend is probably still laughing her eyes out"
"Is your friend the one yalking to Alex right now"

What is he talking about. Why would Alexandra be talking to Alex. I mean, she hardly even knows him.

Anyways, i decide toleave Alex and Alexandra after that cause for sure they wont be leaving anytime soon. I guess Austin didint want to leave either since he started to follow me. I started to walk faster. He started to catch up on me. He then pulled my shoulder and asked, "What are you doing"??? I start to blush not knowing what to say.

"Im just waling quickly. Im trying to get home" i lie and whisper.
"Look, im not going to eat you. Follow me"
"Wait what"??? I say in confusion.

Without me even finishing my sentence he runs of ahead of me leading me to the parking lot. When we get there, i stopped and looked around to see what car he had. When i look around me 2 seconds later, hes gone. Wow, this guy is quick. I then see a beautiful shiny AUDI coming my way. HOLY, he has an AUDI!! I love AUDI"s. Their amazing. I hope into the beautiful shining car. He starts staring at me. What do i do?

"Nice car" i say.
"Thanks"
He starts the engine and were off.

"So were do you live"
"I live on Village lane" i whisper.
"What. I didint hear you"
" Village lane " i say a bit louder.
"Look you have to talk to me. Its going to get awkward if you dont. And anyways, id love to talk to a beautiful girl like you" he flirts.

I start to giggle. I found it very cute that he thinks im pretty. He is pretty cute himself but im not taking any chances. So he then asks...

"Whats your story"??
"What"?
"Your story"
"What do you mean"???
"I mean your life"...

And thats how the conversation started. From that question we couldent stop talking to each other and giggling.

***********************************
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. AND SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG. SO WHAT DO U THINK BOUT AUSTIN. IS HE TOO MUCH????????? I WILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE SOON! Bye 😘😘😝😜