Chapter 4

Austin POV

Wow. I cant believe i pushed that girl down. What was her name. Anastacia, im sure thats her. You might be wondering how i know her name.
When i was walking away from her after i helped her up, i can here her and her friend talking about her falling and me pushing her down. I kept looking back at her. I couldent resist not looking. I always have a feeling in me that i have to look back no matter what. Its soo weird. Anyways, when i looked back, i kept starring at how beautiful her hair is, how pretty her cloths were, how nicely she dresses. I could go on and on. Mostly because i would catch her beautiful dark brown eyes staring back at me. We kept looking into each others eyes. She turned away. But then she turned to look back again. I guess she had the feeling that i had to.

When i got back to the crew, i found everyone laughing at me. Robert, Zack, and Alex.

"Ouhh, Austin hit the beautiful looking lady". Robert teased.
"You should go to jail for hitting a women that beautiful". Zack teased.
"Shut up! It was an accident. I didint meen to. Anyways im sure she knows that".
" Sure you didint meen to Austin" . Alex said.

I cant blieve my friends just said that. Even though they were just being the usuall. But they do have a point, she is beautiful. Ive never seen a girl that shy before. When i asked if she was okay, she said she was fine and ran of. If it was another girl, im sure they would have just kept flirting and talking wich i find soo fuckin annoying.

Anastacia POV
" Good morning Mrs. Cologna"! Me and Alex (alexandra) said at the same time.
"Food morning girls. Now take a seat so we can start class", she said with a smile on her face.

I sat down beside Alex in the backrow. Like usuall. Class finally started and Mrs. Cologna began to talk. Minutes have gone by, its seemed like hours. While the teacher spoke, the classroom would be quiet. All you can hear is Alex laughing and people looking at her. She made me giggle but not as much as her. Whenever i would look at her she seemed to laugh even more. It was HALARIOUS.

"Why are you laughing"? I questioned her.
"Stop looking at me" she spat amd continued on laughing.
"Stop laughing. Your going to get in trouble" i warned.
" I c-cant. You looked so funny when you fell on your butt" she giggled.

Alexandra POV
i just couldent stop laughing. The way Anastacia fell on her ass just kept replaying in my head. It was halarious. Everyone kept looking at me but i wouldnt care less. I couldent stop thinking of Anastacia. I also remembered how Austin is the one who pushed her down. I find it soo weird that she doesent even know who Austin is. He is in our english and science class. Plus, he is the most hottest, cutest guy in the whole school. I found it cute how Austin lifted Anastacia holding her hand so tightly. Thier hands fit perfectly together. I couldent help but think that Austin and Anastacia are a perfect couple. Finally the bell rang and we were out. FINALLY, I COULD LAUGH OUT LOUD!! It was hard for me to keep it in.

~~~~~~~ periods later~~~~~~~~