Chapter 10 (dead?)

Hey!!😁😄😁sorry i havent updated in soo long. Lots of work. So here is my gift to you. Your welcome Umal-khair😏😏👏🏼
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Anastacia POV
POWW!!

Right when he pulled the trigger, i moved my body to the side. That was a bad idea.

 OWWW!!!

Everything around me turns black. I dont know whats going on. I feel something wet on my stomach. When i touched to see what it was, my hand was covered in red. Right at that moment, i here another gun shot and someone yell "OWW!"

 Its sound like Austin.

 "Austin" i whisper. My hand drops and my brain stops working.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Anastacia POV
Oh my god, my head is killing me. I guess im awake now. What happened? I try to think of what happened before this. I then remember..

 AUSTIN!

I open my eyes to see darkness. I try to move. But my stomach stings and my ribs hurt. So im guessing moving isin't an option. I try to find a source of light. I can't see anything. Wait. I see something at the end of the hall. I hear someone coming. The only thing that comes to my mind is to play dead. Or make the persone think that i am still asleep. I lay my neck down forwards. I can see light through my eyelids. The lights are on.
"I know your awake Anastacia" the persone says.

 I'm guessing its a man since his voice is pretty deep. But, ive heard this voice somewere. Its a voice that i havent heard in a long time. I lift my neck up and open my eyelids. No. No. No! Is it?
"Jason" i ask?
"Hi Anastacia" he smirks.
The only thing that i am thinking right now is....

"im dead"

**************
Austin POV
"Anastacia. Anastacia. Anastacia". Thats the only thing im repeating right now.
"Shh sweetheart" someone says.
I open my eyes and see white everywhere. White walls White chairs. I look down to wear I was sitting and see  that I'm on a bed, with white sheets. I'm not in my clothes anymore.

I'm in a hospital. But where is Anastacia?

"Where is Anastacia?" I ask.
"Who?"
"Anastacia. Anastacia Rose Jackson. She came with me to the hospital" i say.
"You were the only one that was brought here along with a nurse. There was a shooting at the vet. We found you, the nurse, and a few other injured people" she says.

No. No. No. No. This is bad. Where is she. She couldent have just left. She was hurt. Oh my god.
"NO! THERE WAS A GIRL! HER NAME IS ANASTACIA! SHE GOT SHOT TOO! HER INJURIES ARE WORSER THAN MINE" i yell.

 I yelled all the breath out of me. A bunch of nurse's come running through the door.
"What happened?" one of the nurse's asks.
"We need to put him to sleep. He is yelling about a girl. He says that she got injured too" she says.

Oh great now their gonna put me to sleep.
"NO!! PLEASE NO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! PLEASE NO!" Right then, I feel something hard get stapped onto my thigh. (i think thats the place they stick the needle in to put you to sleep).
"No! Please. No.... Anastacia" i whisper the last part.

 My eyelids shut and i black out.

****************
Nurse #1 POV (the nurse that was with him at first)
Wow. I wonder who this Anastacia girl is. He wont stop saying her name. Even before we put him to sleep. Is it his girlfriend?

  I walk out of the room. I go to my friend Lisa. She works here with me as a nurse.
"Lisa?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
"I need your help" i say.
"Anything. Whats up?"
"So remember that teenager boy we brought in. He got shot on his left arm?" I start.
"Umm, i think so. But what's your point?"
"Well, while he blacked out, he kept repeating a girls name over and over again. Her name is Anastacia. And she seems really important to him" i say.
"Well, is it his girlfriend?"
"I dont know. I didint ask. But he said that she was with him when he got shot. But the thing is that the police checked to see if there were more people that were hurt. But there was no one left. And the criminal escaped" i said.
"So you basiclly want to help him. And your asking me for help aren't you?" She looked at me with a smirk on her face.
"Please. The boy wont stop saying her name. With Anastacia missing, that makes him feel even worse. believe me, I know" I said.