Chapter 9 (Oh no!)

Austin POV
Shit!! Anastacia!! I have to help her. The nurse is out in the hall. She is sneaking her way to the crazy person trying to hit the person i like. I then get on my knees and crawl to the door. I stick my head out to see whats going on. Omg! Oh no!
"Come on man, just put the gun down"the nurse says calmly.
"No!! Give me all your money first"! He says.
"Wait what? You want money? Shouldent you be at the bank"? The nurse asks.
"What if i didint want to go the bank huh!! Now, GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY"!! He yells.
Oh shit!! Anastacia. She's on the floor right next to him. The man with the gun starts to smirk. He then begins to laughs. Everyone is scared.
"Oh ok! So your not gonna give me your money! Hahaha! Halarious. How about if i did this"!!!! POW!!!! Omg!
"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! MY ARM!!!!
The man just shot the nurse on the arm. I have to do something.
"Stop man"!!!
I get up and walk to were the nurse is on the floor. I grab her gun quickly.
"OMG!!! OMG IM SOOOOO SCARED!!! Like a little teenager like you can hurt me" he teases.
"Oh no. Your right. I cant do anything to hurt you. But this gun can. Put the gun down"! I order.
"hhhhhh. No"!
He then leans down and grabs Anastacia by her hair. NOO!!

Anastacia POV
Ow ow ow ow... Hes hurting me!
"Ow noo stoop!! Please. Stop. Your hurting me"!! I plead.
" i love it when girls plead" the man says.
"No!! Stop!! Please. Dont hurt her. Please". Austin asks.
"Oh wait. Is this your girlfriend. Adorable. A little boy trying to help his girlfriend" he teases.
I am sooo scared right now. I dont know what to do. I then feel something moving. Omg! No! He brings the gun right up to my head. He pushes it on to my head. Ow!
"Ok, come on man. This is stupid" austin says.
"Haha. No its not. Its fun. But you know what would make it even funner"? He asks.
"No! And i dont want to know" he yells.
"Please let me go. Please"i beg.
"Dont worry babe. We will be out of here after i deal with this guy" the man says.
"Dont call her that" austin orders.
"What"? The man asks.
"I said, dont call her that" he is serious now.
"Hhh!!! Do you think i give a f*** about what you say" he says.
He then starts to kiss my neck. Im trying too push him away. But everytime i do, he just pulls my hair even lower which is painful.
" EWW NOO STOOP IT"!! I yell.
"Thats it"! austin yells.
He runs to the guy and pushes him down. The mans gun is on the floor. I run to it and grab it. I bring the gun up to his head and say...
"Let him go. Or else"
"Oh ok" the man says frightened. Or is he.
"Aaahhhhh"!!!!!
"AUSTIN"!!!!
The man gets up and grabs the gun.
"Sucks for you. Say good-bye" he says and oukls the gun up to face me. POW!!!