He is coming

The week days seemed to pass by very soon, and here was safaa and zaneyah again at maddie's shop for zaneyah's treat for the weekend.

"What would you like to have today, bubblegum?" Maddie chirped happily at zaneyah. Safaa was texting someone on her phone. Maddie felt her heart getting sadder when the little girl didnt say anything, and she was pouting.

"What's the matter, baby? Dont you want anything today?" Maddie leaned more towards her, as much as she could, from behind the counter. Still she got no response.

"Excuse me?" Maddie heard safaa's voice. She turned to her with a smile.

"Could you just look after her? I just need to check some stuff in my car, right there." Safaa said pointing towards her car. Maddie happily agreed, as she loves the little girl so much. Safaa thanked her, and went out the shop, making the bell ding.

Maddie didnt wasted a time to come out from behind the counter. She kneeled down before the girl, who was staring the some sweets displayed, with a pout on her lips.

"Zaneyah? Are you mad at something, my love?" Zaneyah finally turned to Maddie.

"Unwcle Zayn is coming tomowow." The little girl said, huffing slightly. Although it didnt stopped Maddie to smile at her.

"What about him coming? You dont like your uncle?" Maddie asked her, clearing away her sight, that was being poked by few loose strands of her hair.

"NO! He doesnt plawy with me!" Maddie couldn't stop herself from laughing, but she composed herself for zaneyah's sake. It must be really frustrating for a little girl, not getting attention from her uncle. For maddie, it was a small joke, but little Zaneyah just wanted that her uncle was little bit fun, and not ignorant towards her.