Call Me

The weekend arrived, and as their ritual, zayn had to take zaneyah to the sweet shop. Zayn was a bit excited himself as he thought about the last time. The girl, she was beautiful, and could be a good fuck. She was all flushed when he saw zayn, so he was a bit confident about himself.

They entered the shop, zaneyah followed close behind, as zayn never holds her hand. He thinks shes fine enough to walk by off her own.

"Well, if it isnt the cutest girl ever!" Maddie sweetly chirped at the little girl, who still looked sad. But seeing her favourite person, Zaneyah smiled at maddie.

Maddie knew she was sad, maybe because of his uncle. And shes somewhere sure its cos of his uncle only. She felt intimidated by her uncle but she doesnt like people who dont like kids! Kids are the most sweetest and truthful people you'll ever meet, according to Maddie. There was no questioning in her love for kids, and specially small and cute kids like zaneyah.

"What would you like today, love?" Maddie tried her best to give zaneyah a nice feeling, even though the small girl was really sad seeming. Zaneyah looked at zayn, who was near the main door, on his phone. Not concerned even a little about his niece.

"Zaneyah?" She turned her head to Maddie, who was now out of her counter, and kneeled down to zaneyah's level. The little girl looked at her, and wondered if she was her uncle, or aunt. Maddie really liked zaneyah, and zaneyah knew it as she always felt nice whenever they met.

"What's wrong, baby? You look sad." Zaneyah's lips were quivering. Maddie felt her heart shatter.

"Is it because of your uncle?" Maddie asked zaneyah rather slow, but zayn somehow heard the uncle in it. Zayn's eyes widen thinking how desperate of a woman she is. If shes also interested in having a good fuck, then she could've asked him, then trying to fish out information about him through his niece.

"All good?" Zayn asked the two girl, talking to each other. Zaneyah quickly turned around, and told her shes okay. Maddie was pissed at such an asshole of an uncle.

"Forget about him, tell me, what will make you happy today? What would you like to have, zaneyah?"

After packing her the chocolates she wanted, zayn came into the play. He paid his amount, and waited till Maddie gave back him change.

"You really like kids, dont you?" Zayn mused at her, making her head turn at him.

"Yes. Any problem?" There was no way she'd be polite with him. He dont even takes good care of his own niece!

Maddie returned the change, only a get a paper note on her counter. She glanced at zayn to get a wink from him, and he walked away, zaneyah walking rapidly behind him, trying to match up his speed. Maddie felt her heart swell up for the little girl.

She opened the note.

Your place or mine? xx
8429-85992-8493
Call me. I'm zayn.

Maddie gasped at how horrific person he is! How the fuck he even dare to! If only he was not long gone, she'd be running after him, and slapping him.