Hershey's Kisses

The weekend came, and she wasnt expecting zaneyah to come as she already mentioned about the vacation they were going for.

She felt a little low today. As there will be no sight of zaneyah, or zayn. It was quite known that they'd been flirting a bit. Like even the last time, that Hershey's kisses. It might sound childish, but she still has the wrapper with her. She couldnt gather the courage to throw zayn's kiss away.

The door bell ringed, and she couldn't believe what she saw. Standing there, was none other than zayn. He moved towards her first, a smirk all along.

"Hi, what would you like to have today?" Maddie said, coming from behind of the counter, smiling at him. Zayn just bit his lips. He wondered what shed think.

"Hershey's kisses." Maddie chuckled and retrieved some and packed it in a small package. Zayn took the package, and smiled at her. He secretly took out a candy, their eyes not leaving each other's at all. He kissed the candy, not breaking the eye contact at all.

Maddie finally broke the connection, as her cheeks burnt with affection. This made her really nervous. It was just something about him that attracted her.

Without saying anything, zayn just nudged her hands with his, and put the Hershey's kisses with his kiss over her hand. The small touch, made tingling sensation inside them. This was so unrealistic but beautiful. The warm feeling inside with this small gesture from zayn, always made Maddie fall real hard for the black haired guy.

This time, Maddie took the candy, and kissed it at the same place as zayn's. A shy smile came across zayn's lips.

Another note was kept at the counter before zayn left for the door. Maddie took it and read it.

Will you honour me with a date?
8429-85992-8493
I'll wait xx

Maddie blushed harshly, and looked at her doorway to see zayn with a small smile on his face. He winked and then walked away.