two

jungkook:
hyung shouldn't
you be back from
work yet?

jungkook:
it's like 7 now

read 7:07pm

Jungkook felt strange again. He felt distant from his boyfriend. Being left on read didn't help either. He sighed, putting his phone away and carried on sipping from his small bottle of vodka.

it was Friday night and the pair always went for dinner every Friday.

Maybe he was just busy with work.

Jungkook was just overthinking it.

8:30pm... still overthinking it...

10:45pm... still overthinking it...

12:07am...

The doorbell rang, making Jungkook jump and jerk up from his sleep.

He staggered to the door, head spinning drunkenly and his words slurring.

"You're finally home, hyung."

Yoongi immediately noticed how drunk his boyfriend was and set his bags aside. Why was he so drunk?

Wait a minute. Finally? What did he forget- oh shit. Dinner. Right.

"Fuck, baby I'm so sorry I forgot-" Yoongi began, genuinely feeling really bad.

Jungkook smiled sadly. "You always forget, it's okay."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"No, why do you need to feel better? I was trying to make myself feel better," Jungkook laughed softly. "I'm going to bed,"

"How can I make it up to you, Kook?"

Jungkook froze and thought a little. He had tears in his eyes.

"Were you with him again?"

Yoongi, taken aback, sighed and brought his fingers to his forehead. "Kookie, he just-"

"So you picked him over me, again." Jungkook whisperer with hurt evident in his shaking voice. He turned around again and dragged himself to his room, where he collapsed into the bed and broke down crying.

Yoongi was left there alone, wondering how he was supposed to make this okay again.

---

Seonghwa kicked his little bottle of pills to the side, slouching down on the mat beside his bed. He had had a terrible day at work today. Yoongi had made it somewhat better by offering to have dinner with him after work but he still felt numb and empty.

The breakup with Yeosang had him messed up more than he ever thought possible. Yeosang had left him near about a week ago and the breakup had just hit him. The period of denial had ended and Seonghwa finally realised what had happened.

He had lost the love of his life. Seonghwa found it hard to cheer himself up or to do the things he once loved doing.

So he sat in his dimly lit room, holding a broken picture frame of Yeosanf and himself holding hands. He stared at it until it no longer made sense in his head.

"I miss you Yeosang. I love you," he cried out, throwing the photo frame to the wall, smashing it even more so.

---

i feel like shit i feel like shit i feel like shit everyone hates me i am so fucking done mmmMmmmmm

anyway pls vote n comment ily

+{not proofread}+