three

"Kookie... please come out. I'm really sorry okay?" Yoongi was trying hard to get Jungkook to leave his room and talk to him. "I'll make it up to you,"

"I don't care!" Jungkook finally opened the door and Yoongi could tell he had been crying. "You always say that! I'm tired of you making up for forgetting about me. I want you to prioritise me in the first place,"

Yoongi felt his stomach drop. Was he really that bad of a boyfriend?
"Baby I- my friend is really going through some shit okay? You know I love you, I just need to sort out Seonghwa because he's really not doing well and you're-"

"Am I doing well? Did you ever bother to ask me how I've been doing?" Jungkook fired back tearfully, choking on a few sobs.

When Yoongi didn't reply fir a few moments, Jungkook pushed past him in anger.

Yoongi wordlessly watched him put on his shoes and get in his car.
Was he really going to go to work like that?

---

"Kook, did you get my email about those files? Basically you've got to make sure you save them separatel-" Yeosang, Jungkook's friend and colleague started off.

"I know. I read it," Jungkook replied shortly, slightly taking Yeosang by surprise.

"Woah. You okay there? You're always the life of this office!" Yeosang attempted lifting the younger's mood, to no avail.

"I'm fine. Just pissed off and hungover,"

Yeosang had always been a very bubbly and enthusiastic around Jungkook. He was always eager to know more about his colleague.

"Yeosang," Jungkook looked rather displeased. "Not today, okay?"

Ouch. This was new.

"Oh... okay. Well do you want to talk abou-"

"I said not today!" Jungkook shouted, attracting everyone's attention. Jungkook was always very respected in his workplace so for him to shout to carelessly at work was new for everyone.

"Everything alright?" His boss peered round the door.

Jungkook groaned softly, quickly putting on a fake smile. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry,"

"No worries. Just checking if you're okay,"

Yeosang turned his head back to Jungkook. "Wanna grab dinner after work? We hardly hang out anymore and you seem like you need a distraction,"

Well, Jungkook didn't want to wallow in self pity after work so he figured he'd agree to this polite invitation.

---

Yoongi wiped down the counter after picking up some shot glasses from on top of it. He enjoyed his job; serving people drinks and making new friends. Even if they were only friends for a night.

He saw a familiar figure approach and slouched down on one of the high chairs by the counter.

Seonghwa?

"I can't take it, hyung." Seonghwa muttered quietly. Yoongis struggled to hear this over the loud music but he understood. "I still love him,"

"Hey Seonghwa," Yoongi smiled sympathetically. "I'll get you a lemonade."

But Seonghwa ignored this and carried on speaking. "I... I'm sorry,"

The older turned around, confused. "Sorry? Why?"

"I'm such a burden on you. You shouldn't have to look after me so much,"

Yoongi smiled again. "Don't worry, okay? I'm your friend - I'm supposed to support you."

"Hyung? Please can we hang out again tonight I- I don't think I can be alone and I don't-"

"Hey, of course. It's okay. Do you want to go to mine after I'm done? I'll be about ten more minutes,"

Seonghwa agreed, a slight smile forming on his lips.

---

"Well so... do you want to come to my house then? We could watch a movie or something," Jungkook suggested. Yeosang obviously agreed. He was just glad to be spending time with Jungkook.

"Sounds good. Can we pick up snacks on the way?"

Jungkook nodded in agreement and put his coat on.

---

oh no.

my boys are gonna go through so much pain omg

but pls vote n comment?

+{not proofread}+