five

Jungkook was hurt. He couldn't take his thoughts anymore. Why would Yoongi stop paying attention to him? How was he okay with that? Did Yoongi not love him anymore?

A sigh escaped his lips as he sipped from his bottle of vodka. He was so done with Yoongi. He was furious.

His razor caught his attention and he carefully grabbed it, bringing it to his forearm. Jungkook studied his old, faded scars and sighed sadly. Taking a deep, shaky breath, he embraced the pain.

He was going to relapse.

---

10:07pm

yeostarsxng:
hi um

yeostarsxng:
it was weird seeing
you today

yeostarsxng:
hope you're okay

10:09pm

pshwa77:
sangie...

pshwa77:
why are you texting
me?

Yeosang bit his lip. Fuck, he shouldn't have texted him. What if he just leads Seonghwa on? What if Yeosang wants to date Seonghwa again?

Fuck it, he missed having someone to talk to. He was going to let his jealousy and loneliness get the best of him.

yeostarsxng:
i'm lonely,,, can i
get a selfie or
something?

pshwa77:
typing...

read.

Seonghwa knew he shouldn't. He knew he shouldn't reply or listen to him. But he did. He was desperate to talk to Yeosang.

pshwa77:

yeostarsxng:this is cute

yeostarsxng:
this is cute

Seonghwa wanted this to stop. But he couldn't bring himself to stop talking to him. He felt hopeful, like maybe Yeosang will give him a second chance.

pshwa77:
thank you

pshwa77:
can i have one of
you?

yeostarsxng:
yeah give me a
second

yeostarsxng:

Seonghwa died a little bit inside

Seonghwa died a little bit inside. Seeing his ex glowing and looking so... okay. He looked relieved. Like he hadn't even reacted to the break up.

He wanted to step out drive off to somewhere peaceful and quiet. Somewhere he could clear his head and just be alone...

...but he wanted to keep letting Yeosang take advantage of the fact that he was desperate for him.

---

"Jungkook?" Yoongi softly knocked on his bathroom door. "I haven't seen you in a while,"

Jungkook cursed under his breath, hurrying around to clean the floor of any blood and then looking for a cloth to wipe his arm with.

"Jun-"

"-I'm fucking coming, hang on!"

Yoongi sighed, waiting for the younger to come out.

When Jungkook finally did, Yoongi smiled at him, kissing him on the cheek. "There you ar-"

"Fuck you, hyung." was all Jungkook said before he collapsed onto his bed.

Yoongi was confused. "Wh- baby?"

Jungkook scoffed. "I don't like you hanging out with Seonghwa." he stated bravely and boldly, looking away.

The older took a few steps closer to Jungkook and sat down on his bed. "Babe, I told you... he's a friend who needs me right now."

"Have you seen how attractive he is? Have you realised that he's exactly your type?" Jungkook fired back.

Yoongi gently grabbed his boyfriend by the shoulders."Jungkook, calm down-"

"Don't touch me!" Jungkook immediately tensed up and jerked backwards, breathing heavily. "Get out of my room,"

So Yoongi did, exhausting every chance to calm Jungkook down.

The younger boy collapsed back onto his bed, flinching lightly at the flick of the light switch and the click of the door shutting.

---

tomorrow's my first proper day in school ya girl do be kinda nervous tho 👀

also does anyone wanna be my friend? 🥺👉👈

+{not proofread at all}+