six

Seonghwa slammed his car door shut. He took a deep breath and looked over the scenic view he had from the top of the hill his car was parked on.

It all looked so beautiful.

This used to be his and Yeosang's spot where they'd have picnics, stargaze at 3am or just hang out and look over the city.

But this time Seonghwa was here alone, reminiscing the pretty memories with his beloved ex. He almost smiled at them; they were that beautiful.

A faint sound of a car approaching shook Seonghwa out of the memories and he looked around to see who would be here at such a time.

But his heart almost dropped upon seeing his ex standing there, looking equally shocked.

It looked as if Yeosang was here to relax and Seonghwa had just messed it up by simply being there.

"Hyung," Yeosang nervously greeted. Seonghwa wanted to disappear right then. "Nice um... nice seeing you. Again,"

Seonghwa hated the way he said that. He felt so uncomfortable and wrong. "Sangie..." that nickname just rolled off his tongue before he could correct himself and address to Yeosand by his proper name. He cringed.

Something in Yeosang fluttered upon hearing that name. He could feel his cheeks burn up and his head began to feel rather light.

Yeosang was always easily flustered by Seonghwa. He was always the one who liked being cuddled and looked after - he liked the dominance, it made him feel protected.

"I- I'm" Yeosang almost burst into tears. He felt so guilty and horrible for the reason he broke up with Seonghwa. No apology was going to be enough to make either of them feel better.

"Yeosang," Seonghwa fought hard to keep his tears from spilling. "Before I finally accept that we're over, can I have one last hug?"

Yeosang's heart broke upon hearing that. He still wanted to believe they would get back together. Maybe he should stop being so selfish and tell Seonghwa that his mental health doesn't affect him.

But he couldn't. They were over and even Seonghwa was ready to believe that.

Yeosang took a shaky breath and nodded.

The two embraced each other, tears falling from their eyes and staining each other's shirts.

Seonghwa wanted to hold him forever. He didn't want to let him go, ever.

---

i think im getting worse but i keep telling everyone im getting better but i honestly think im getting worse ahahahshxkdnslkxosmx

comment cause im cool >:)

+{not proofread at all}+