Baby Mailk ( one direction fanfic)

'"FUCK YOU I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND TAKE YOUR KID WITH YOU"is the words that repeat in my head all day every day for the last year.

Your probley wondering who i am and what happend 2 years ago, well ill start with the basics. Hi my name Lelia Summer Malik, and yes Malik like Zayn Malik you see im his little sister im 18years old and i was 16 and pregnant and well when i told the father and my boyfriend at the time he threw a fit screamed at me then hit my and i broke my arm brecause he throw me on the ground. well lucky me that my baby didnt die but i never told my family coz i was scared for my babys life so i moved to louden to rase my child by myself. I havent seen Zayn or mom and dad since Zayn left and well since i moved to londen. Well thats rundown on my life well heres what happens from this day onwards.

Cahpter 1

Lelia pov

"Mummy me go ta pak" "fine come on baby we will go to the park" on the way to the park i saw him but i carnt be then he looked at me right in the eyes and mounth my name he was across the street so i dont know if he said it or not but im preety sure he did coz the blond boy looked at Zayn then at me. Thats when i picked charlie up and keep walking but all i could think of was him looking into my eyes my big brother staring at my right at me. We finally reached the park so i sat charlie down but he grabed my had and draged my to the swings and yelleing "MUMMY PUS ME HIGER" shes talking pretty good for a 1 year old shes a better speaker then some 2 year olds.

Zayn's POV

It was her i know it but why the fuck did she have a dam child "Lelia" i wispered but then Niall poked me "Mate whos Lelia ............ Oh she's fucking hot" fuck did he just call my litte sister hot wait weres she going i know she saw me damnt i got to go after her wait Niall just called her hot no one calls my sister hot and gets away with it ."YOU DID NOT NOT JUST CALL MY LITTLE SISTER HOT" i wisper yellled at him "woo woo that your sister dam..... wait were did she go" i looked but i saw here she was past those treas she was in th park that it im going i ran across the road BEEP BEEP MOVE IT ASSHOLE i probly shouldent of ran across the road "ZAYN WERE ARE GOING"i turned around and there was four boys chassing me but then i saw her pushing a little girl on the swing she was a mini verson of her "Mummy i want to get of now" wait what shes not a mum she 18 years old what "were are do you think your going" Lelia chase that little girl around then she cought her and started tickerling her. god they are so adorable "Zyan What The Fuck Were You thinking Running across The Fucking Road " Laim yelled at me i dint look at him i just watched Lelia the whole time she looked up the mention of my name and said "It was you".