training

"NARUTO SLOW DOWN WE WONT BE LATE!!" i yelled as naruto practically dragged me to the training grounds. nobody was there.. what? but- shoot. it was daylight savings time! "NARUTO ITS NOT 5 ITS 4!"  he looked at me confused. "WHAT?!" he yelled in my ear. "NARUTO BE QUIET PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!" i yelled and put my hand over my mouth. after like ten minutes me and naruto were under a tree sitting talking about becoming a ninja and other stuff. i got really tired and fell asleep.

naruto pov:

"and then-" i felt weight on my shoulder. oh y/ns sleeping. am i that boring? and a couple of minutes she snuggled against me wrapping her arms around me. i blushed but thankfully she would see because she's sleeping. i decided to snuggle against her and fall asleep too waiting for the others to arrive.

gaara pov:

y/n left her lunch at home! i better bring it to her. as i walk out the door kakashi told me where they would be training and that he would be there late and i nodded and walked over. when i got there it looked empty but then i saw blond hair behind a tree. i walked over seeing naruto was it? wait.. is that y/n .. are they snuggling.. why am i jealous? why didn't she tell me she had a boyfriend? why am i mad! i'm getting worked up over nothing! what! narutos eyes opened he looked confused. "oh um here's y/ns lunch she left it at her house.." i walked away before he would say anything. why am i blushing like crazy? i don't usually do this i need to see temari and kankuro and ask then about it.

y/n pov:

i woke up snuggled into someones chest. i looked up to see naruto sleeping. awhh haha i should pull a prank on him!! i slipped out of his arms before he leaped up and tackled me to the ground. "DANGIT HOW DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHEN IM TRYING TO PRANK YOU?!" i yelled helplessly.
"maybe if you tried to prank someone other than the one and only villages best pranker!" he yelled. i pushed him off me and giggled. "oh and someone came and brought your lunch. he had red hair and stuff he looked pretty flustered i don't know why though?" naruto said to me after i stopped laughing. "oh! you mean gaara? why would he be flustered?" i asked confused. "well when i woke up we were cuddling and he looked yknow jealous or something?" oh no! OH NO! HE THINKS WERE DATING SHOOT! i've gotta tell him after practice!