what do i do?

at the end of practice naruto ended up being tied to the tree trunk. predictable. me and sasuke did basically all the work and didn't even get the bells. we had to eat our lunches in front of naruto thankfully he ate already but i still shared my food with him. i giggled while feeding him and felt a gust of wind. "huh?" naruto said still mad about being the one tied up. i looked up and saw a flash of red. "weird.." sakura said and then attempted to snuggle up to sasuke but then found out it was a clone. i laughed and immediately covered my mouth still laughing. she glared at me and i saw sasuke hiding in the trees. "hey sakura.." i said while smiling. sasuke mouthed 'please dont' i giggled and went on "sasuke is up in the trees he said you could kiss him if you caught up to him!" sasuke at the word kiss ran as fast as he could. sakura chased after hun while i untied naruto laughing.

kakashi said we passed so naruto took me out for ramen! as we were eating i kept feeling like i was being watched... it was weird.

earlier gaara pov:

"gaara you never ask for help whats wrong" temari asked worried. "yeah" kankuro agreed. "there's this person and she makes me feel weird and i don't know what it is about her but i feel like i need to protect her and be with her.." i spilled out waiting for an answer from one of them. they looked at each other and yelled in unison "GAARA HAS A CRUSH!" i was confused "what's a crush" i asked while i got pitty looks from them both. "gaara. a crush is someone you care for and like a lot." i looked at her understanding now.. did i have a c-crush on y/n

(sorry for the short chapter idk if people actually like these so lmk if you want more)