All Thanks To Pranks

Nightwing crawled through the window of his and Wally's shared apartment as quietly as he could. He had been visiting Gotham to help Bruce and his brothers and sister with a case. Needless to say, there was chaos, as there always is when the entire batfam is working together, and Nightwing just wanted to curl up with Wally and go to sleep. But his brothers had decided to pull a prank on him so he was covered in goo and discusstingness

"Hey babe, you awake?" he asked, lightly shaking Wally's shoulder. Wally sleepily rolled over and opened his eyes.

"Hey babe, how was -HOLY HELL DICK, WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" Wally yelled, now fully awake, when he noticed his beautiful boyfriend coming in through the window soaking wet, covered in goo, flour, honey, grass and who knows what else, plus a pinecone stuck in his hair.

"My brothers and sister happened," Dick stated with a deadpan stare, "Can you help me clean up so I can go to bed? I'm exhausted."

"Of course babe" Wally smiled as he and Dick headed to the washroom. After about 20 minutes Wally and Dick were laying in bed cuddling and sleeping soundly.

The next day they were sitting in the living room of their apartment while Wally played with Dicks dark hair as they planned ways to prank the other bats. 

"I'm thinking we put firecrackers in bouncey balls and have them release at the same time as we set off silly string cannons,"

"Babe, that sounds really fun, but won't Alfred be mad that he has to clean it all up?"

"Nah, he's been dealing with our prank wars forever. Did you even see what I looked like yesterday?"

"Touchè,"

A/N

So, I have been working on these forever and finally decided to publish them. I really hope you enjoy them! And I take requests, so please request.

I do not own Young Justice. If I did season 2 would've been very different.

All the artwork, however, is original art that I did and if you want to use it message me.

I love you all so much!