your boyfriend is cuter than mine

Wally and Dick were standing at the buffet table during the Autumn Wayne Charity Gala. Wally was stuffing his face while Dick sipped at his 3rd glass of champagne, he was gonna need it if he was gonna get through this gala. Alcohol and Wally were the only 2 things that got him through the W.E. gala’s anymore. Jason was on patrol and Tim was dancing and discussing business with the guest’s. Damian was being watched by Babs, Steph and Cass as they talked since the girls had been vollentold for 'Demon watch' as they called it. Demon watch was pretty much just making sure Damian didn't kill anyone. 

Suddenly Dick got a funny idea. He walked over to his beautiful boyfriend, who was still stuffing his face with food, and tapped him on the shoulder, “Hey Babe?”

Wally turned to face the younger boy and swallowed the food in his mouth before speaking, “What’s up?”

Dick’s smile grew more, “the chandelier, duh kid mouth,”

Wally laughed, making Dick smile more, if that was even possible. He probably looked like the Joker at this point. “What did you want to talk about?”

“I’m jelous, your date is way hotter than mine,” the younger boy said before turning and walking towards the stairs.

“Wait...what...WAIT! We’re Dating! Get back here!”

Dick let out his little cackle from his days as robin and started weaving his way through the crowd faster. He felt a breeze and suddenly Wally was holding him bridal style and setting him down in the living room of wayne manor and looking him dead in the eye.

“You’re gonna pay for that buddy,”

A/N

Sorry they're really short. I'm working on some longer ones. Send requests. I don't care if It's been 4 years since this chapter has been published, send requests.

I love you guys!