Chapter one.

April 3rd 2020

Omniscient

"Robyn! You gotta stop moving man, damn." Kalvin chuckled tattooing her ankle.

"Why it haffi hurt so bad." Robyn whined, her accent slipping out.

"We almost done, sit still."  He smirked shaking his head.
...
"Ight. Go look inna mirror." Kalvin said.

"I love it! You're sooo raw man." Robyn said admiring her tat.

"  Robyn said admiring her tat

"Yea yea ... ight you know the routine ... No scratching Robyn." He said staringly.

"Okay ... Okayy" she put her hands up in surrender.

Robyn's phone started ringing. Out of reflex Kalvin looked to see who was calling which was her boyfriend Juan. He couldn't stand Juan because of all the things he would put Robyn through. They've been together for a year now and he doesn't understand why she stays with him but who is he to judge.

Robyn and Kalvin met His sophmore year of college and has been close ever since. He graduated a year ago since he was a senior and she was a junior. He believes the only reason Juan and her got so close was because he left but he'd never admit that to her.

"Juan's outside, I'll see you later." He nodded his head as she got up hugging him then making her way out the door.

He hated his feelings for her which is why he kept it to himself. He didn't want his feelings to interfere with their friendship. No one knew of his feelings for her and he planned to keep it that way. Truth is the first time he laid eyes on her she swept him off his feet but he isn't the type to gawk over women or let it be known he's feeling you. He has to get to know you first and see if your personality matches your appearance.

Off bat they kicked it off which only caused his feelings to grow. He loved her hazel eyes, heart shaped lips, brown melanin skin, down to her soft black hair, her shape, how natural she was and he's in love with her accent; most  importantly he loved the way she carried herself. She was different. He's never seen anyone like her before which made him infatuated with her.

He hasn't been in a relationship with anyone ever since college. He was in a relationship with his high school sweetheart and they broke up his senior year of college. He had strong feelings for her but he wasn't in love with her. After all, they were kids... now all he does is sleep with different women. But he only has a set of women he sleeps with because women out here can't be trusted. He doesn't trust anyone besides his close friends, but he has needs and whenever he needs a quick nut he'll just call up one of them.

He only has three girls he sleeps with Vanessa, who he saw in the club one night. He knew her since his junior year of college but he didn't look at her in that way because of his relationship with his girlfriend Stacy at the time. Vanessa was head over heels for him so when she seen him in the club that night where she decided to shoot her shot. She knew what it was between them so she didn't mind; she just loved being in his presence. She was a well put together girl. Had a nice head on her shoulders, he knew she was clean and looked good so he kept her around.

 Had a nice head on her shoulders, he knew she was clean and looked good so he kept her around

Then you have Mya. He met Mya at the gym. He goes three times a week and he always sees her there. One day he seen she was looking a little bit too much and decided to get her number. Lucky for him she was clean as well and understood what he was looking for. She didn't have a problem with it though she's been wanting him from the day she first seen him.

Last but not least, you have Stacy

Last but not least, you have Stacy. Stacy who just so happened to be his high school sweetheart. They broke up because she hated his feelings towards Robyn even though he would deny it she seen right passit. She hated how their relationship was. She envied Robyn. She was/is still in love with Kalvin. After hearing he was a tattoo artist she set up an appointment to get a tattoo done by him where they caught up on lost times. He made it clear to her there was no hard feelings but a relationship he wasn't looking for .. his heart was with Robyn.

 ——Hope you all enjoyed! x

——
Hope you all enjoyed! x