Chapter Fourteen.

Sigh'air's POV

Today I was stopping by Kalvin's shop to get a tattoo added to my collection

Today I was stopping by Kalvin's shop to get a tattoo added to my collection. I wanted something small and meaningful. I haven't had a one on one with him in a while. He's one of my beat friends and I need to check up on time to time to see how life's treating him.

 He's one of my beat friends and I need to check up on time to time to see how life's treating him

I hopped out of my Hyundai Sonata and made my way into his shop.

"Hey everyone." I spoke to everyone in the waiting area. Walking over to the front desk to Skylar to put my name down for my appointment at 2:00pm. "Hey girlll." Sky said cheesing. She was one of his employees. "Hey Sky, how've you been?" I smiled. She was hilarious and full of light. "Girl I been good, I see life's treating you great you getting thick on me!" She shouted. As I busted out laughing. "DO NOT hype me up." I said laughing. That is a huge compliment.
"Gurlllll, anyways let me go tell Kalvin your here." She said as I nodded.

"Long time no see." Kalvin said walking out to me embracing me in a nice brotherly hug. "I know it's been a while. We have A LOT of catching up to do." I smiled. He Chuckled "Ight bet let's get to it then." He said walking back into the room he does all his tattoos in.

"What tattoo you thinking of getting?" He asked. I showed him a picture and he got right to drawing. "How you been Kalvin?" I said. "I've been living, just been working fr." He said drawing. "Hmm, well it seem you've been having the time of your life to me." I smiled. "And what makes you say that?" He chuckled catching on. "Just the fact that every single time I see you your with a different female... if you talk back to Stacy and didn't let the group know that would be foul Kalvin." I said. He busted out laughing "I'm single as hell and not ready to mingle. They just something to fuck.. nothing more nothing less." He shrugged. Welp here goes nothing. "Don't you get lonely sometimes? I mean you have been single for about a year and some change now." I asked.

"I got someone in mind though ... I'm just waiting for the right time." He confessed. ROBYN I thought. "Your not going to tell me are you." I said. "Nope. You'll know in due time." He said now starting on my tattoo. "If you like Robyn then just say that." I smirked. He paused doing my tat on my arm sighing. I- "do not lie right now god is watching!" I cut him off. "I mean seriously... when are you guys going to stop playing this game? Yawl both been feeling each other since the first time you two laid eyes on each other." I said. "I don't know... She just got out of a relationship she need to get over him before anything between us can happen." He said and I nodded my head. "That's true, but you at least need to tell her how you feel about her." I said. "What if she don't feel the same way? Nah.. I'm not going out like that." He shook his head. "Nigga whet? That girl is head over heels for you! You two are so alike. She feels like you don't like her at all and vice versa, Yawl gonna make my blood pressure go up." I sighed. This is a lot of work but lord I am determined.

"She told you that?" He said smirking. "Aw, look at your happy ass.. yes she told me that...but you really need to do something with them hoes I mean you have so much, how do you think that makes her feel? That's really the reasons she hasn't expressed her feelings for you in any way.. because every-time she sees you, you're with a girl, in case you didn't notice you kinda give of fuck boy vibes... no shade." I said. "I ain't no fuck boy, but I honestly never thought about allat other shit..I mean I thought she just wanted Juan. He said shading in my tattoo. "She met Juan after you left, she wanted you but like I said you're always with a female .. you were dating Stacy at the time." I said. "Damn, this shit is news to me." He said wiping off my tat. He was now finished with my tat and I took a picture to post on my story.

"Listen bro, you know I love you but I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't want to see her happy

"Listen bro, you know I love you but I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't want to see her happy .. I mean this is already breaking girl code, but unfortunately if I didn't tell you. You guys would of never let each other know how you two feel about each other and I'll be dammed if I let yawl end up with people yawl don't love and 20 years later be living in regret." I fussed getting out the chair.

"Preciate you sis. I'm definitely going be texting you." He said chuckling. "I smirked "I can't wait for little Robyn's and Kalvins to be running around." I squeaked. "Bye yo." He laughed hugging me as I walked out of my shop to my car.

————
Enjoy | x