Chapter Twenty.

Juan POV

Life without Robyn has been terrible

Life without Robyn has been terrible. I miss the hell out of her. When she found out that was it. She cut me off completely, blocked me on everything, I couldn't even reach out to Sigh'air because her ass blocked me too.

I know I was wrong but damn she just cut me off so easily like I didn't mean shit to her. Coming from Robyn I been seen this coming hence the reason I never said anything. I guess I never really grasped the reality of it all.

I decided to give her' her space. I haven't spoken to her in about two months now. I miss everything about her. Her smile,her laughter, the hours we would spend talking being open and honest and free, I miss how she made me feel, how my heart would breath a sigh of relief because she brought me peace, the hours I spent lying in bed next to her, I miss her every minute of the day. It's an ache, a sadness, an emptiness that doesn't go away...I miss her.

After Nicole picked up my phone on purpose that was the last time i talked to her. The only reason i was even dealing with her was because i was afraid for Robyn to find out... now that she does i was done with that bitch.

I need to get back on her good side even if she don't want nothing to do with me like that anymore she was my friend before any of this and I fucked that up. I love her too much to let her go. I don't give a fuck who she entertaining, yeah I fucked up but I'm definitely gonna put the work in to get her ass back.

Word on the street is that Robyn and Kalvin been fucking around. That's cool and all but when I see that nigga I'm not showing no remorse. I knew that nigga wanted her but her naive ass swore he wasn't checking for her like that, she so fucking simple yo. What nigga not finna catch feelings for a female like her? Just thinking bout the shit got me hot.

Even though she stubborn as hell she know she can't cut me off so easily. I'm not going for that shit. The only reason she felt the need to cut me off so quick is because of that nigga Kalvin. Like I won't beat him and her ass. Lowkey, she got me feeling like she never really fucked with a nigga. But it's only a matter of time she come back to her senses.

I'm not no bitter nigga you feel me, Robyn's the only female that understands me and I understand I hurt her and on top of that when she found out I still lied. Man what the fuck was I thinking! Honestly that was the only time I actually cheated on her. Truthfully, I wasn't checking for nobody but her. I mean I would get lit at the club a few times, get dances and get my dick wet n shit like that but I never took it no further. I mean I'm a man it's not like I'm not gonna look.

Motherfuckers would always be in our business anyway. They seen I wasn't fucking with one of them loud ass hoes in my hood and found me a well put together female that was changing me for the better and was jealous. Jealous that I wasn't giving them the time of day and jealous of Robyn because she was everything they weren't.

...

Robyn's POV

It was 1pm in the afternoon and I had just woke up to Kalvin head breathing heavily in between my breast with his arms wrapped around my waist. Both naked as the day we were born. I just looked down admiring him. I wanted this for so long, him, he actually wants me. Little ole Robyn from the left side of an island. The way he made me feel last night only pulled me in deeper which scares me a lot because I know how possessive I can get. I never was possessive over anyone before. But I always knew I had it in me. With Juan I was more so weak I'd say. I didn't have who I wanted so I settled but I will admit I grew feelings for him. A bond. I told him things about my past because he was the only intimate person to me. We had a bond because we could relate to each other's problems and of course he was indeed handsome so we worked for each other. When I look at Kalvin he is all I want in a man. Everything about him turns me on. The way he walks, talks, the tattoos that capture his body, his mindset, his personality, loyalty, and of course the way he fucks.

I stroked his hair as I laid there just thinking until his phone rang on my nightstand before he was woken up I reached over and picked it up to see someone named 'Vanessa' calling him. I quickly declined and in less than five seconds she texted him saying ...

Vanessa: I'm sorry Kalvin.
I was just in my feelings!
Can I make it up to you?
We can finish were we left off..
You know you can't stay away for long, call me.🙄

My body slowly started to get heated. But I had to calm myself down because I don't want to throw things out of proportion. I'm not jealous but when something is mine, it's mine. And I just had to make that known most importantly to him and everyone else.

I slowly turned us over, he was now on his back as I slid down to meet his friend that was on hard. He was the hugest I had every encountered. His dick was long and thick with veins popping out from every angle. Lordt why is this man so fine without even trying? 

In less than 10 minutes I was swallowing his seeds. He was panting rapidly with curled toes and his eyes rolled to the back of his skull.

"Fuck." He grunted. Rubbing my hair which I thought was so cute. Niggas just love playing in your hair when their getting head. I gave him my morning special .. that gawk gawk 300. It's safe to say his ass isn't going anywhere. I'm a freak but he brings out the slut in me for sure. I smirked at him and made my way into the kitchen.

Kalvin laid there getting himself back together. As of right now he was the happiest man on the planet. Robyn surprised the hell out of him. His feelings for her was already strong but this put the icing on the cake. She had his head gone .. bad, he didn't know if it was good or bad and that scared him. He didn't want his feelings to fuck up what they had going on.

After he finally got himself together he got up and went into the bathroom to do his hygiene when he got out he put on his white tank top then his white fit t-shirt with true religion jeans with white air forces. He grabbed his keys and put it on one of the loops on the front of his pants and made his way into the living room where the kitchen was which Robyn happened to be making breakfast with her undergarment on.

"Good- y-your leaving?" Robyn frowned confused.

"Yea .. Ima text you." And with that he left out the door.

COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE😘
Don't kill me I have writers block 😩