Chapter Four.

2days later..Wednesday

Kalvin POV

"Let's go out." I said as Zayn picked up the phone.

"Damn, hello to you too mf" he said.

"I'm bored than a mf and Robyn and Sigh'air always doing some girly shit." I said changing the channel to power. This my shit.

"Where we going." He said.

"Strip club." I smirked.

"Ahh you tryn get me caught up." He busted out laughing.

"Not at all bro, you know Sigh like a sister to me...we not rey do shit just look at some ass." I chuckled

"Ight, bet I'm down."

"Bet I be there in 20." I said hanging up.

" I said hanging up

 40 min later at the club

... 40 min later at the club

Woo, everything we do, we goin' dummy (Woo)
Whatever I do, I hope I got that Tommy (Hrrr)
Just in case a nigga try to play, play, play (Just in case)
Yeah, every watch I own on tsunami (Brrr)
Chain on frost, ask Sonny (Go ask)
Tryna pose a threat, go at your mommy
It's okay, 'kay (Okay)
Nothin' come easy, got a spaceship, twerk
Fine Europeans look good in the dark
Meet me in the Jacuzzi, girl, we made it
Christian Dior already slayed it
Yeah, you try and leave me, downgradin' (Downgrade)
I can't save you from the apes out the cages (Out the cages)
Phone book in my jeans like pages (Freebandz)
That's money I crave, it is so contagious
Sometimes get...

We walked into club Sage. All eyes on us as always. To be so young I really got these niggas bothered. Everybody know not to fuck with us. We don't do no illegal shit just because of the lifestyle we grew up in we didn't want to be involved in shit like that. We do what we love and make money legally I do tats Zayn has his own barbershop we the best in the city. Celebrities come to us and everything. We just stay out the way and make paper niggas just envy us.

We walked up to the VIP this was more like a club then a strip club so everybody was out here. Immediately I took out my blunt to catch a vibe I was getting fucked up tonight. The strippers came over to us twerking on our lap. She looked good as fuck but I don't fuck with strippers. Then another girl came kissing on the first stripper that was in front of me. They really had a nigga gone. Zayn was busy throwing racks at the stripper but he wasn't on nothing, he love tf out of Sigh'air.

We been in the club for a good 2 hours and I was high as shit feeling nice drinking on some Henny throwing money at the strippers when I glanced down to see Juan getting a dance from Nicole. Nicole a stripper here and she been tryn get with me for the longest but I knew better than to fuck around with her. She just drama and fuck with anybody. It was getting me so hot because he got Robyn at home and he in this stripper face. She always defending his bitch ass .. that's why me, Sigh'air or Zayn don't say shit about it but idgaf nomore she dead ass got this nigga out here making her look bad.

"Look at this nigga." I hit Zayn shoulder so he could look.

"I know that ain't Juan." He mugged him.

"Hell yea that's that bitch ass nigga in a another bitch face." I said in disgust. She took Juan's hand and they went into a secluded room.

"That nigga foul as fuck." I said getting loud getting up.

"Yo chill! Chill" Zayn said rushing over to me blocking me from walking over towards them.

"We gotta stay out there business but we fasho telling her ass. You know how Robyn get, just chill." He said calming me down.

"I can't wait to fuck his ass up on god!" I said getting mad all over again. Seeing someone mess with someone he cares about so dearly didn't sit right with him he know she deserved better and his bitch ass was just playing with her feelings especially knowing she has trust issues.

He couldn't hold back telling her because he knew if it was him he'd want her to tell him.

"Yo, you ready to go?" I said as he nodded. We left the club and I went to drop Zayn off at his crib.

Pulling off I debated on calling her or not but I was so lit I didn't give a fuck I wasn't holding nothing back. Grabbing my phone i unlocked it going to her contacts clicking on FaceTime. It took her a couple rings to answer

"Hello?" She said in a raspy voice. She must of been sleeping. He adored her raspy voice.

"I woke u up? My bad.. you home?" I asked.

"Mhm... coming over?"

"Yea I'm finna pull up in 20." I said getting on the highway.

"Mkay." She said and I hung up.

20 minutes I unlocked her front door and walked inside her condo we all got a key to each other places just in case for emergencies. Walking inside I immediately calmed down seeing her on the floor with her niece majesty.

 Walking inside I immediately calmed down seeing her on the floor with her niece majesty

(Picture her a little smaller)

"Wassup oxtail." I smiled picking her up kissing her all over her face. Her favorite food is oxtail.

"Vinny!" She smiled kissing me on my nose laughing hysterically at my kisses.

"Imischu Vinny." She said putting her head into my neck.

"I miss you too mama. How long she been here?" I asked Robyn

"She just came this morning, I have her for the week." She smiled.

"Oh yea you staying with me for the weekend." I tickled her while Robyn laughed cleaning up the living room.

"Stawpii Stawpiii." She laughed pushing me away from her with her little accent coming out. I love their accent. I kissed her head as she yawned.

"Let me put her to bed really quick." Robyn said grabbing her bringing her to her guest room.

"I took off my jacket and shoes and made myself comfy on her couch. I know it's gonna take her a about 10 min to put her to sleep.

————
Enjoy | x