Chapter Two.

A week later...

Robyn POV

"Zayn seriously leave me alone!" Sigh'air screamed over the phone.

We were over my house studying for our chemistry class. Sigh'air is my BestFriend since diapers she's basically a sister to me. Zayn is her boyfriend they've been together since our freshman year of college. Zayn is Kalvins best friend which is how Kalvin and I met. All four of us are best friends. Zayn and Sigh argue all the time over little petty things but there's no way they're leaving each other. They are so meant to be.

"It's not funny Robyn..He is like so annoying!" sigh'air rolled her eyes.

"You guys are made for each other." I chuckled.

"Whatever... look we've been studying going on three hours can we take a break I'm hungry." She whined.

"Im in the mood for some 'On The Boarder' " I said getting up from the couch. That's my favorite place to eat at.

"Stawwwwp. My mouth watering let's go!" She jumped up putting her slides on.

...

"Mmmm

"Mmmm.. this taste so good" I said chewing on my food.

"I've been craving this for sooo- oop isn't that Kalvin?" Sigh'air said causing me to look to where she was staring.

"Who is that he's with?" Sigh'air mugged. Kalvin is like a brother to her, she knows he's handsome and girls gawk over him. She hates whenever he brings girls around because she feels Robyn and Kalvin are soul mates but she's always kept tht to herself.

"She's pretty, stop being mean." I smiled eyeing the girl.

"Of course he would like a girl like that... she's plastic and screaming attention if you ask me." We both died laughing.

"He must not be serious with her if he didn't tell us about her?" I questioned.

"Lets hope not...Lets go say hi." She said.

"You're soo nosy." We both snickered getting up walking over to where there seated.

'Heyy Kalvin.." We both said smirking.

" We both said smirking

"Wassup." he looked up at us immediately laughing then looking back at her.

"We just came to speak we sitting over there eating." Sigh'air said pointing to where we're sitting as he nodded his head.

"My fault. Vanessa this is my best friends Robyn and Sigh'air, Yawl this Vanessa." He said introducing us.

" He said introducing us

"Nice to meet you." Vanessa said.

"Likewise." We both said thoroughly. Kalvin gave us the eye but i was ignoring him. It annoyed me in a way when he would talk to people like that. Big booty, fake titties and girls that wore clothes like they don't have self respect. I just think he could do better i guess i can't really explain it but whatever... she was really pretty... who am i to judge.

"Well we'll talk to you later, nice meeting you." I said without giving her a chance to reply walking back to our table.

"Oop, i thought sHe WaS pReTtY, sToP bEiNg MeAn... that was very impolite to me Robyn."

"She is pretty..." I said.

"But you were definitely mean to her with that NiCe MeEtInG yOu chileeee." she busted out laughing.

"Whatever. He annoys me with all these different girls." I said rolling my eyes.

"True... well lets get out of here now I feel all weird." she said calling over the waiter.

————
Enjoy!♥️