Chapter Nine.

A week later...

Robyn's POV

"You wan Ice cream?" I asked majesty.

"Yeshh me wan ice cream auntie wobyn." She clapped in my arms.

Majesty and I went to the mall to change my phone number. I begged my sister to let her stay for another week. I can't get enough of my likkle oxtail. So I know my sister Katie, Sigh, Zay and Kalvins numbers by heart so they were the first contacts I put in my phone. Sigh'air was out on a date with Zay today as usual, they're so cute. Idk what Kalvin was doing but we haven't spoken ever since his party. It's been a week since I've spoken to him, he watches my insta snap all the time but I don't watch his I guess I'm embarrassed. But I'm over whatever this is .... I miss him.

Putting my pride aside I went to his contact and as I was about to hit facetime Majesty screamed his name "VINNYY! VINNY ... auntie wobyn Deh go Vinny!"

I looked up to see him walking to our table in the food court with Stacy his ex girlfriend

I looked up to see him walking to our table in the food court with Stacy his ex girlfriend. Jealous creeped inside of me seeing them together. He was literally just out with some other girl. Stacy is a pretty girl and she was always nice to me when I'd come around them he said they broke up because they'd argue a lot .. I guess they're working things out? Idk but it made me a little sad but I'm use to it..

"Wassup oxtail." He said lifting her up in the air blowing in her neck. "Stawwpi..stawwp" she laughed. As they were messing around I look over at Stacy to see her looking at them smiling.

"Hi Stacy." I waved to her. She looked pretty.

 She looked pretty

"Hey girl. I haven't seen you in forever." She leaned down giving me a hug in my chair.

"I know right. Yawl just got here?" I asked.

"A little while ago I'm trying to find something for my brand opening." She said.

"Oh for your boutique right?" I asked. Her clothes are to die for.

"Yes... you should come it's next saturday!" She squealed.

"I'd love to come! Now I have to find an outfit.." I said making us both chuckle.

"Damn yawl just forgot about me huh?" Kalvin said mugging us both.

"We could never forget about you." Stacy said laughing at him smiling.

"Boy shutup... anyways majesty and I are about to head home, I just came to get my number changed." I said without saying too much I don't like people in my business. I'll just tell him later when he's not with her. I got up grabbing my Louis Vuitton neverfull.

He looked at me confused then realized why I said what I said. "Ight bet, call me when you get home." He said putting Majesty down. Then hugging me. I said goodbye to Stacy and walked away with Majesty holding her hand. She was talking about something but I wasn't listening, all I could think about was Kalvin and Stacy.

Did he still like her? Duh Robyn. Are they getting back together? Probably. They're perfect for one another they both are entrepreneurs so they'd have way more time for one another and they were high school sweethearts. High school sweetheart!! I don't even know why I bothered at this point. It's obvious he has no interest in me I really need to let it go...

I mean I did just get out of a relationship I need to just worry about myself and heal. My likkle Oxtail is enough for me. I need to get a dog. I thought.

————
Enjoy | x