3

your smile fades as you get home. you begin shaking as you reach the steps. your stepdad is passed out on the couch. there's a bottle next to him.Of course. you go up to your room. you pass your mom doing the laundry. "how was school dear?" "it was fine..." you walk into your room without another word. you start doing your work.

you get a text from an unknown number. "hey y/n, its todoroki. yk from ua?" you text back. "oh hey."
"wyd?" "oh nothing much just some homework hbu?" "im eating soba. im really glad i could meet you today." "aww..youre so sweet..me too." just then you hear yelling downstairs. typical. you put in some headphones & play music to drown out the fighting.

he knocks on your door. when you dont answer he turns the handle & opens it, in doing so startling you. "yeah? whats up-" "what the fuck do you think youre doing. god do you even do anything around here? do i have to fucking do everything?!? after everything i do for you...you ungreatful brat.." he pushes you off the bed & starts kicking & punching you. your mom runs in. "please..please...im sorry. im sorry for her actions please stop.." eventually he stops. he goes back downstairs. your face is red & your nose is bleeding. your body aches.

you walk into class the next day, trying to hide the bandages as much as you can but its no use. todoroki walks in. you sit next to him but face away from him, you dont want him to see you like this. "hey..is everything okay?" he touches your shoulder & you flinch so he pulls his hand away. class starts & you avoid all eye contact with him. but you know hes looking at you. when its lunch you rush out & sit alone at the bench you sat at yesterday. the tears just come out."y/n..whats wrong..why are you...?" you look up at him. he notices the bandages on your forhead. his facial expression falls, reminding himself of how he looked when he got his scar.. he did what he wished someone would do to him. he hugs you.