10

"fuck.." you guys cuddle naked & you still feel good. you look at the time. "shit shit shit" you run out of bed & into the bathroom. todoroki gets up & looks at the time. "oh fuck." he barges in the bathroom & gets in with you. "WHAT THE FUCK BABE!!" you yell. "hey hey..im saving water. &..time..." he says embarassingly as he starts to wash his hair. "oh miss me with that bullshit." you walk over to him. inches away from each other. you tiptoe to his ear and whisper. "you just wanted sloppy seconds dont lie to me~" you extend your wings & cover your body & continue showering. "what? what no i do-dont..okay fine. so what if i wanted seconds? its our one year baby, shouldnt it be about us?" without waiting for you response he touches your wings. "god theyre so pretty.." you shiver. "hey.. not the wings..(YES THEYRE SENSATIVE JUST LIKE HAWKS'S) sho..were gonna be late..." "aw baby...cmon..ill make it quick..." he continues touching your wings. "s-stop...stop..sho..sho..we..late..fuck.." " i take that as permission to enter~ dont mind if i do~" this time he pounds your pussy with no hesitation. "ooo yeah..yeahh? you fucking like that dont you? yeah you like my deep thrusts yeahh? mmmm, you're such a good girl~ you're mine... all mine..fuck..it feels to fucking good. i'm gonna..i'm gonna cum again...ahhh~"

"now..we gotta go..sho..sho..were..really..gonna..be...late..." he gets out and wraps a towel around you. he attacks you with kisses. "whats wrong baby~ i cant give you my affection?" you put on your uniforms. you grab some breakfast & rush out the door. its already 7:50. he places his arm on the back of your seat & begins to back out of the driveway. god hes hottttt. you think to yourself. he puts his hand on your thigh. you begin to feel aroused again. you put his hand on the dash & hold it. "what? i cant touch you now?" he moves it back to your thigh. you move it back. you keep doing this until he gets annoyed & puts it back on the wheel.

"fine." you reach the parking lot & he gets out & walks to class without waiting for you "what the fuck babe?" he hears you get out & locks the car. the beep startles you.  you run to catch up with him. you hold his hand & he pulls away from you. "what the hell? fine whatever." you start walking slowly & you begin to get angry. "god damn i didnt know hed get that salty. jeez." you head to class & dont say a word to him. when its time for training, you guys are put together to face each other. "well this is just fucking great." you say as you go down to the fake city & face him. "are you fucking serious? out of all the days he could have put us togther. of course. god fucking damnit. fine. i guess ill get to take my anger out on him. but i dont wanna hurt, hes the last person i wanna hurt-" he comes up behind you & starts to freeze your legs. "oh fuck it." you say as you break free, starting to swing punches at him.