11

he dodges every single but one of your punches. he stumbles back & spits out bl00d. "fuck." you hear him mumble. he looks at you. "you know baby...no hard feelings right?" you nod. "none at all." he charges at you  & throws you into a wall. you break through the wall. coughing & bleeding you get up. you try to run back out but hes to quick. he freezes you to the wall. "i win~" he says teasingly. he hears a voice from behind. "no you don't dumbass." he turns around. he looks back at you. you're gone. "huh?" you grab him & fly up. he freezes you right wing & burns your left. "ohhh fuck..." you guys hit the ground hard & he lands on top of you, holding you down with his body weight. one arm raised & flames growing by the second. his teeth are bared & his breath begins to get heavy. he's bleeding alot & so are you. you reach your hand up & touch his face. his wounds instanly heal. he's still as hostile as he was before. "okay...you win..." you say before passing out.

when you come to youre in the hospial room with recovery girl at your side. "i healed as much as i could but you might suffer permanent damage to your left wing. you may very well never fly again..." you begin to laugh.. "i dont think so.. theyll regenerate in about 2 weeks." you contract your wings & they disappear completly. "good thing i was able to heal the rest of your injuries." you look at your bandaged arms & bandaged forhead. "thank you"

you walk out & in the hallway todoroki's waiting for you. still pissed at him you walk away. "baby..baby..im sorry.. im sorry.. i took it too far...& this morning...im sorry.. im sorry im such a horrible boyfriend...i- please im sorry." you look him dead in the face & slap him. all the heads turn around. he looks at you & half smiles. "yeah.. i guess i deserved that."

you continue walking. when you reach his car & get in he doesnt say a word, just starts driving. "still giving me the cold shoulder huh?" you don't say anything, which confirms what he said as true. "fine. be salty. I guess that means you don't want me to make you ramen when we get home~" you still don't say anything. "fine~ i'll have to make it up to you in a different way...."  he mumbles to himself.

he drives to dark alley. you begin to shiver. "sho..sho...." he forgets your fear of the dark. "okay..." you start to panic. "okay..okay..i'm sorry..i'm sorry..n-no...no" he opens the door and gets out. "n-no no...d-don't leave..." you start to hyperventilate. "okay...okay..i'm..sorry...i'm sorry..sho...sho..please..please-" he opens the car door on your side. he hugs you close, then kisses you. he slips his tongue in, & you do the same, he leans you seat back & gets on top of you, closing the door. you guys continue making out.

his body so close you can almost feel his arousal. you begin to shake nervously. he stops kissing you. "something wrong?" "dark. dark. so dark...i- ba-bad things happen to people in- the d-dark..." he grabs your head & starts playing with your hair. "do you think I'd ever let anything happen to you? no. i would never. never in my life let anything happen to you. trust me..i've got you...*you nod* now..where were we.."

you kiss him again. this time rough. your tongues moving even faster makes you get even more turned on. you moan loudly. "awww gonna cum already babyyyy? you're gonna cum by just us kissing? tsk tsk." you he takes a minute to loosen his tie & start taking off his uniform. you do the same. he continues kissing you. making his way down your neck & to your soft boobs. he kisses them. starts to lick your nipples. "sho..baby..yes...suck..suck..on them... feels so fucking good..."

he slides his hand over to your skirt & down your panties. he starts rubbing your pussy, rubbing your clit. "you're so wet baby..so fucking cute." he moves your panties to the side & shoves his fingers in. you whimper & moan. he grabs you neck & chokes you. finger fucking you & sucking on your juicy boobs. you moan. you see him getting hard. you try to undo his belt but your hands are shaky because you feel so good. he unties his belt for you & lowers his pants. you stroke his cock & he moans loudly. licking your boobs leaving marks. you almost can't handle him. you cum all over his fingers. he licks them & then puts them in your mouth. "fuck..you gonna suck my cock like that? mmm yes you will. who's my good girl...you? yeah you are..you want this? you want this cock deep inside you? beg then. beg like a good girl. beg me to fuck you." he growls. you love this side of him. this sexy dominate side.

"please..please sho..please fuck me.. only... only you can pleasure me only you can make me feel good. only you..daddy~" "that's my good girl." he shoves his cock inside you & grabs you throat & kisses you hard. you both moan. "fuck baby..fuck...i love you.. i love you... fuck fuck fuck... yeah.. you like taking my fat cock deep inside your pussy? yeah. probably fucking stretching your insides. yeah. you like that...fuck..you like get railed on my cock dont you. yeah. you naughty girl..you naughty little slut..mmm fuck" slut? you remember what those girls said about you in the bathroom last year. he cums inside you. you feel so aroused & full but you make a sad look on your face. he doesn't look at you for a second. "yeah baby.. you like my cum dripping out of yo- baby.. why are you crying? did i hurt you? did i go to hard? was i too rough? i'm sorry baby i'm sorry." you look up at him. your eyes stinging because you're about to cry. "you think i'm a slut...?"