12

"what? well..yeah i did call you that but... i didn't mean it in a bad way baby..i-" you look up at him. "y-you do think i'm a slut. you think all i want is sex? you think that's all i want from you? sex??" "what no..baby i didn't mean it like that..you know i love you for you right? i'd never be with you just for your body. do i look like a fuckboy?" you roll your eyes at him. "do you want me to answer that?" "i-...baby..." he looks confused like he doesn't know what to say. "i'm sorry. i won't call you that anymore. i don't know what else to say but i'm sorry." "where are my gym clothes? i need to change" he gets off you & walks over to the trunk & pulls out your gym clothes. you put them on. "yuck. well at least it'll do until we get home" he puts his on too. "baby..baby i'm sorry. please i didn't know you would be hurt by that name...i'm sorry... god i feel horrible...what can i do to make it up to you...please i'm sorry." you continue to ignore him.

when you get back home you rush into his room, slam the door & sit in a corner & cry. "he thinks i'm a slut. i'm a fucking slut. i'm such a mess god why can't i just die??? i don't do anything right? god fucking damnit!!" you keep on crying. you don't even notice todoroki come in. he looks at you & brings you into a hug. you don't hug him back but you don't push him away. after awhile you speak. "god what is wrong with me todoroki." he flinched at the fact that you used his last name, you haven't said it in awhile & it makes him sad. "nothing...nothing is wrong with you baby..you're perfect just the way you are.." he begins to tear up. "look at me.." you look at him. your eyeliner smudged & mascara pouring down your face mixed with your tears. he grabs your face & brings it to his. you see his tears streaming down his face which makes you cry more. "baby...you're gorgeous...you're smart...you're caring...you're passionate..you're kind...& you're heart...it's made of gold..i love you for you...baby please. i'm sorry for what i said.. i'm sorry. please..will you forgive me..." you don't say anything just kiss him. he kisses you back softly. he wraps his arms around you. & you do the same. "i love you. i love you sho..you saved me..really you did...how could i ever live without you..i love you. i love you." he picks you up & swings you around while giving you a bear hug.

he puts you down. "ew. you're all sweaty." he says as he puts you down "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE TOO! god i need to shower. but i don't want to urggg." he takes off his shirt. "well since you can't decide i'm going to shower hehe, byeee~" "no sho! you bitch. i'm showering first." he runs into the shower & hops in covering himself with the curtains. "hehe. too slow. and it's not like i can get out... i'm already nakey." he says with a wink. you roll your eyes & close the door on your way out. it's been 30 minutes. "jeez what is he doing in there." you walk in & he's in the bathtub playing with rubber ducks. "what are you doing?" "i'm playing with the duckies" you sit at the edge of the tub. "god your so childish" he splashes some water at you. "hey!" he puts his head on the edge of the tub & looks up at you. you run your hands through his hair, giving him a scalp massage. he moans softly. "are you done? i'm tired of being all sweaty." "ohh but it feels so nice & warm...won't you join me in the bath..." "urh. there's no room idiot." he makes puppy dog eyes. "urg fine." you turn away from him & take off your clothes. he smacks your ass. you shiver. "hehe. i touched the butt." "what are you five??" "hehe..no.." you get in & lay your body against his. "fuck..this does feel nice.." "i told you sooo babyyyy" you stay like this for awhile. "ewww my hands are getting all wrinkley. c'mon time to get out." "no." he says & starts pouting. "i.want.cuddlesssss!!!" "okay, we can cuddle in bed too it's not like we can't." "but here feels soooo niceee~ ahhhh" you get out. he frowns but gets out & drains the water.