15

he puts his arm around you. & the other on the dresser. he continues crying, but in a calmer manner. "little bro!! sissy!!(it's what natsuo started to call you) dinner!!"
"we'll be right there natsuo! hey...hey baby...it's okay...i'm right here..you can let it out baby~ shhhh..you don't need to cry...." he lifts his head from the dresser & looks down at you.

"they're so soft..."
"hm?"
"your wings..they're so-" he reaches out to touch them & you pull them away quickly. he looks at you.
"baby? why'd you- do that...?"
"i...i..."
"baby? why don't you want me to touch your wings...? was i too hard the last time we...yk... did it? i won't touch them anymore when we do it love i promise..."
you wrap ur wings around him again. you see his hand go to touch them & you close your eyes but don't pull away. he's not going to hurt you and you know that, but you still are afraid..
he touches them softly. stoking them. he keeps stroking them gently & brings his head down to kiss them. instead of getting all red like normal there's only a little of blush on your face. he turns back to you. he kisses you lips softly, your leg slides up his side & he picks you up. holding you against his dresser. you guys keep kissing. not saying a word. you love his touch. you love him. you wrap your arms around him. he breaks from the kiss & smiles.

"what would i do without you baby~"
"you'd be really sad." you say with a smirk.
"ouch." he drops you before quickly dropping to his feet to catch you bridal style.
"god your such a jerk!!"
he only smiles & puts you down.
"hey baby~ just a random question but...when do you plan on telling them? i- i know that you're afraid & maybe my father scares you a bit but...you can tell natsuo and fuyumi right? you trust..them...?"
"y-yeah...you're right...i guess maybe i should..."

you walk out of the room and to the table. shoto joins you. it's relatively quiet. fuyumi asks you about your quirk. you instantly get all embarrassed and red. "well i...i..." you look at shoto.
"are you quirkless??" natsuo burts our laughing & shoto shoots him a look.
"no no no, my shoto wouldnt chose a quirkless loser...right shoto...?"
you get even more red. shoto speaks just as your about to.
"she does have a quirk & i think it's amazing. but even if she didn't i would still think she's amazing. i don't care if she has a quirk or not, because i love her."
the whole table goes silent.
"i love you too...my quirk...i...ill just show you..."

you get up from the table & extend your wings. they all look at you in awe, and shoto just stares at you, admiring your beauty.
"oh god don't tell me your hawk's kid."
"n-no..i mean... i never really thought of it that way....my mother was quirkless & my dad never liked using his quirk...but...mines nothing related to his so i mean...maybe...i'm not sure...i don't think so...i..."
"i think they're gorgeous!!" fuyumi exclaims.
she gets up & walks over to you.
"can i touch them?"
shoto immediately chokes on his drink.
"uh...i.....they're....really.....uh...sensa...tive...."
"oh my god your hawks's kid omg i'm gonna be related to that bird brain."
"wdym related...?"
"well you do plan on getting married don't you"
shoto immediately gets red. "d-dad..were still in...high...school.."
"right. well..." he walks off to his room.
"did..he...just say something...kinda nice...?"

shoto drops his head. "i- i don't know...."
he gets up and walks to his room without saying anything. you decide to give him some space for a bit.

"hey sissy! so do your wings shoot feathers like hawks?"
"no..they don't...however they i can hit pretty hard & i do have other...abilities...."
"like what?"
"well..first of all i can fly, duh. second i have healing powers, although i can't heal myself, i can heal other, if my wings get damaged however, they can heal within 2 weeks, sometimes shorter depending on the injury. oh & i can summon celestial weapons but...im not very good at it...."
"that sounds awesome!!"
"natsuo ur making her uncomfortable."
"no no..it's fine fuyumi...really...i like...i like talking to you guys..i know i'm shy but i never had any siblings myself so i guess i'm just not used to any of this."
"as long as you make my brother shoto happy, that's all that matters to me, plus i think you're gorgeous hun."
"thanks.."

you three finish cleaning up. natsuo wants to play board games so you guys do that. "okay, i'll go see if sho wants to come out." you walk to his room. you usually go right in but you decide to knock. "sho? can i come in?" he doesn't respond right away but you hear him say a soft "yeah".
"why'd you knock? you never do that."
"i just...i thought maybe you wanted to be alone...i didn't wanna bother you." he pulls you into a hug. "you never bother me baby~"
you smile & kiss him softly.
"i'm, natsuo and fuyumi and i we're gonna go play a board game. do you wanna join?"
he rolls his eyes.
"i mean!! you don't have to..but...i thought maybe we could all spend time together..."
"fine. but only if we're on a team & we kick their asses."

you two walk out hand in hand.
"we decided to play monopoly."
"nevermind!! every man for himself!!" you smile. seeing him happy makes your heart flutter.
"fine but don't cry me a river when you loose."
natsuo and fuyumi exchange confused looks.

you win by a long shot.
"how are you so good at this?"
"i dunno. dumb luck?"
"yeah yeah. whatever. i'll beat you next time sissy!" you guys clean up and say your good nights.
"goodnight fuyumi..um...thank..you...for everything....having a sister is...really...nice."
she smiles. "goodnight y/n. don't be up to late okay?" she says with a wink. you look at her dumbfounded. "how did you-"
"oh and u might wanna turn it down a notch? i know you guys were trying to be quiet...but..yeah."
"you..h-heard. okay. t-thanks." you walk into the room super red.

"hey sho?"
"yes?"
"do you think you could massage my wings? they're still not 100% healed but..could you...your touch..." you look at him and touch his face softly. "its..so gentle..."
"yeah..i can massage them..." you take off your shirt, revealing your tits as you lay down on the bed, extending your wings. he looks at you in awe.
"what?"
"YOU CANT JUST TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT & NOT EXPECT ME TO GET HARD WHAT THE FUCK THATS NOT FAIR"
"fine. i'll go put it back on then."
"n-no!"
he grabs you on top of him.
"when did i say it was a bad thing?~ i just go a little..exited that's all dearest..my..you do look rather tasty."
he starts liking your tits. feeling up your waist.
"baby~ mmm fuck"
he stops. he flips you over, and starts massaging your wings.
"what the f..." you can't even finish the sentence it feels to good. you let out a moan in relaxation.