chapter 10

3rd person pov.

It has only been a day since ryo went to bed and they have remade a few house's and have been gathering seeds of all kinds for their Lord they was just as excited as he was fresh veggies will be good also rigurd/rigure and gobta and the goblin rider's along with ranga have been training so that they may help their Lord.

Time skip

Ryo's pov

As I started to wake up I heard voices outside of my hut wait I'm in a bed someone must of put me in one but it feels different the atmosphere of my tent is weird usually I feel wind from the door way but no none I slowly opened my eyes I saw I was in a room was I back in my regular life no I'm not in a ally I looked around without getting up out of bed this bed was soft I saw that I had windows but no glass just curtains I used my hearing and heard.

Rigurd: ahh hello ranga.

Ranga: good morning rigurd.

I then took it apon myself to get up there was a door it was closed I went out the window and used my sticky thread to get on to the roof I saw I was in a 2 story house I also saw that there was around 12 house's around mine but they wasn't as big I'm guessing it's because of well who I am I then hear sage.

Sage:(it appears that you are close to starvation I would recommend you eat.)

Ryo:(I'll get something later.)

Just then I saw rigurd and ranga run out side of my house with worried expressions on there faces.

Rigurd: my Lord are out here!?

I then saw rigure.

Rigure: he's up!?

Ranga: I'm guessing.

Rigurd: we need to find him right away and show him all our hard work.

I laid down on the roof where rigure could see me making faces he sighs as he pointed at me they looked at me.

Ryo: yo.

Rigurd: my Lord your awake.

Ranga: and lively.

Ryo: you know it.

Just then I heard voices that I didn't hear before.

???: Is master awake?

???: Yes is he?

???: Please let him be.

???: *excited* I want to play with him!

I looked down and saw.

This is noir.

This is shiro

This is shiro.