chapter 15

As everyone stared at her she opened her eyes I could tell there was authority in them I then quickly got behind a tree.

???: Where is ryo tempest!!!!!

I was cowering behind it I knew this voice it's mad but I knew it was the same voice from before I hatched I then heard.

Rigurd: ma'am may I ask what you want from our young Lord.

???: My business is with my son ryo and only him.

I was peaking out from behind the tree I was behind and it was a big mistake I made eye contact with her she then started to walk towards me no one dared get in her way I used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: ???.

Age: ???.

Race: ???

Gender: ???.

Title: ????.

Fame: ???

Level: ???

HP: ???

Stamina: ???

MP: ???

Strength: ???

Endurance: ???

Agility: ???

Intelligence: ???

Wisdom: ???

Luck: ???

Well I'm right fucked aren't I then turned around and started Sprinting for some reason I felt like it was life or death but just then I was grabbed by the collar of my shirt I was then turned around to see her my mother I couldn't tell if it was pride or anger a mix of both maybe?

Mom: yes I see the resemblance and smell you smell just like veldora but you have my outgoing personality when it comes to this.

Ryo: h-hi.

Mom: that's it that's all you say to your mother after hatching you left and all I find when I get back is veldora missing and you no where to be found i looked everywhere for you and when I get back to my nest I find a letter explaining everything.

Ryo: s-sorry m-mom.

I saw her attitude go from anger to happy as she hugged me so tight.

Ryo: *struggling* c-an't breath.

She quickly let me go and composed herself and looked around as if studying everything she then looked at me.

Mom: I'll be blunt I want to bring you back-

Ryo: what no!

She held up her hand and I stopped.

Mom: I said I'd want to but I won't instead I'll just stay here with you I'll stay outta your way but I just want to make sure your safe.

I saw the kindness in her eyes but that quickly went away as I saw a coldness take hold of them.

Mom: and I believe it's best to punish you.

Just then I saw her glow and I see this.