chapter 12

As I was sitting on the ground sharu was pouting cause I was smiling to much about beating them she started to pull my cheeks apart.

Ryo:*whining* stop.

She stops and pouted still I then saw the other girls around me noir then patted my head.

Noir: huh you have small Horns two of them aw that's cute.

Shiro: eh let me feel.

Couvert: let me feel.

Ryo:*light blush* c-can you all please stop.

Just then eren and shizu came up to me.

Shizu: how old are you?

Ryo: 14 why?

I tilted my head to the side I saw I gave haruna a nose bleed with that.

Shizu: and your that strong.

Ryo: yep.

Time skip.

It was late in the afternoon I was currently climbing up to the mountain where I was hatched I brought a note saying everything that has happened so far since I've been here I've wrote down everything leaving just a few embarrassing moments out 😅 in case she isn't up here I finely got to the top and I saw that it looked like it was messed up a little not much but enough to notice I also saw this.

I looked at it curiously.

Sage:(would you like to use the unique skill predator?)

Ryo:(huh um why?)

Sage:(you currently have half of each parent a phoenix and a dragon passive skills that is if you use predator on this feather then you shall gain the rest of the phoenix passive abilities.)

Ryo:(then yes yes I want them.)

I then absorbed it I then leveled up.

Level up x30

Passive abilities unlocked!

Phoenix wings: these wings are of phoenix decent they allow you to fly.

Phoenix tear shower: this allows you to make it ran phoenix tear's but at a cost of 1,000 HP.

Phoenix skin: this allows you to take half as much magic attack damage.

I then took the not I brought her and laid under a small stone so they wouldn't blow away I then looked at my stats.

Stats:

Name: ryo tempest.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: Dragon/phoenix hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: monster tamer.

Level: 270.