This is it.

None of them had time to breathe.

All of them are watched 24/7, and that made their plans of leaving even harder. And Eri couldn't fall asleep without Percy singing her a lullaby. They even tried Midnights "magic smoke", while she did fall asleep, Eri was haunted by nightmares, unlike with the "magical song". Aka. Percy singing under the sea in a loop.

The thing is that Percy's singing was so good that he managed to knock Mr WhatIsSleep?IonlyKnowCoffee, into Lala land. So, now he had to sing twice, requested by the rest of the staff and the nurse.

And Eri barely left there side. Only when she wanted to hand out with Izuku and Mirio, but since both of them had work to do, school, she was usually hanging out with Percy. And he made the mistake of introducing her to the Disney princesses: She was convinced that Percy and Jason were D.P. in disguise. And the bird incident didn't help much.

They were all outside of the dorm, and Jason was humming a melody, when every bird came to listen to him hum. Since he was the son of the sky, birds adored him, like fish and horse's loved, Percy.

And when she found out that Percy could talk to the named animals, her theory was set in stone.

And if we are at theories, Todoroki has been so sure that Percy and Jason were in a relationship. Why else, were they so close? Cousins, he didn't believe it.

And now with how they took care of Eri? Parents. That's what they were, but he didn't have solid proof. They could say that they worked with smaller children and knew how to handle with them. But then there is the sudden guard they had for a while now, as if they planned something, or hid something.

Or maybe they just wanted to hide the fact that they were Disney Princesses. Todoroki was hot on their trail.

Jason, Leo and Percy were all now chilling in his nursery, while Eri was outside with Izuku, doing whatever. They knew that this was a golden opportunity to speak, so they didn't waste time. All of the cameras were hacked by Leo, so that they could have a discussion in peace.

"What now? I mean, we need to get Eri's focus of us, and then somehow disappear from the radar," Percy asked.

"We could fake our death?" Leo asked, and Jason shook his head, "We should use something like moving because of a family issue, it would be strange if we all died at the same time, and then leave them "heart broke", Percy didn't fully understand what Jason meant, but Leo snickered. Right, Percy admirer.

Every day he would get people who injured themselves so they could see and talk with him. Percy off course, didn't notice it, even if he received gifts and gifts and gifts. He just thought that the reason was that they were thankful, and it was Leo who ate up all the homemade Bentos and whatever else they brought.

"Then how will we getaway? Mr Rattatui in smart will 100% stalk us to the other corner of this world, to make sure that we arrived "safely," Percy scoffed.

"I would say we ask our parents," Jason calmly said. Leo and Percy just agreed, that was the only plan they had now.

Dear gods and goddesses,

We have come to the decision that it would be time for us to leave this world.

We have observed the dangers which could possibly be in this world, and made sure that they get eliminated by leaving hints to the "pros".

But the big problem is that we can't get off the radar of a few certain creatures, so we wanted to ask Minerva/Athena to help us in this case. (Since she is one of the only one with a brain. Take the offence Jupiter.)