Lila's lies

Lila managed to do it she took all my friends except for 4. Luka,kagami,juleka and surprisingly chloe. She saw could see through Lila's lies because she knew a lot of the people she lied about and after lila took sabrina from her she apologized for bullying me. She may not show it but she really appreciated sabrina and felt sad and lonely with her gone. She became sort of the mom of the mps AKA marinette protection squad.
I got bullied everyday. They would just push me down the stairs,try and trip me,and verbally bully me but it was coming from people I considered friends so it hurt. Occasionally it gets bad enough that I have to get medical attention but most times they know their limits. The mps does their best to help me but kagami cannot create a scene because of her mom and juleka doesn't want to go against rose(her girlfriend). At home my parents believed lila and became abusive. Adrian knows that lila is lying. He told me to take the high road when I didn't he said that he didn't want to be friends anymore. I didn't really care because I no longer liked him and if he didn't stand up for me as far as I was concerned he was no longer my friend. He soon learned that I had,had a crush on him and came up to me saying he loved me. when I said that I didn't love him he got angry he said "stop being stubborn I know you love so just admit it so that we can be together". I retorted that I no longer loved him. "We are meant to be together you are mine don't you see that", he said stepping really close to me. Younger me would have gotten very flustered and happy but I was livid." I am not an object and I do not belong to you",I screamed pushing him away. He went close to me started kissing me when I tried to pull away he held me there I squirmed trying to get away but he was stronger than me. By the time he pulled away I was in tears that was not how I pictured my first kiss. I tried to file a complaint for sexual harassment but because of me lack of evidence and the fact that he was rich and famous it was quickly put down. The harassment got worse until I finally managed to get enough evidence to put retraining order on him. After I did that he joined forces with lila to try and make my life as terrible as possible telling as many lies about me as lila did. I did not tell any of my friends about any of this. I didn't want them worry more then they already do. As ladybug, chat started showing up less and less only showing up to flirt with me getting more and more angry everytime I regected him. I worried that he was going to get akumatized but he never did. Because he didn't show I needed help so chloe,juleka,luka,and kagami became permanent miraculous holders. We finally managed to capture hawkmoth and mayura. Chat noir came and we all though he was just going to flirt or rant about something but then he cataclysmed the rope holding hawkmoth and mayura and asked them if they were okay. We were super shocked about the betrayal and we retreated but before then I managed to get cat noirs miraculous. Chat noir was adrian agrest. That was all I could think about when I got home. My mind didn't properly process the fact just repeat over and over.