betrayal

The next morning I woke up like it was any normal day but then the memories of yesterday flooded in. It was too much for me to handle. I knew that cat noir was adrian and he betrayed me but it just became real. Everything became real my friends were no longer my friends and they were never true friends to began with. Adrian my first crush my best friend my partner the person I had trusted the most had betrayed me and was working with hawk moth. I no longer had a trusted partner. And no matter how awesome my few friends are I was lonely. All the emotions that I had kept inside of me came flooding out. I didn't care if I got akumatized I didn't care that my parents would beat me for being late I just cried my eyes out. I wanted to cut I wanted to commit suicide even but I had a responsibility as ladybug I couldn't. But was it even worth it am I even a good ladybug. Doubts and insecuritys came flooding through. And then came the anger,the anger that everyone believed lila that no one trusted me,that they sent me death threats but then said I had to make them stuff because we're friends,anger that despite me working as hard as I could to please them my parents didn't love me. Heck they didn't even like me. I finally calmed down enough to look at the clock I was so late I gathered myself to the best of my abilities threw on some clothes and a fake smile and walked downstairs. When my parents saw my they yelled at my for being late and refused to give me food. I haven't eaten in 2 days but I've survived longer without food. I went to school and like always people were talking bad about me but this time the words hurt like knives and I actually believed it. My smile started to fade but I quickly put it back on. Chloe arrived at school and seeing me asked if I was okay I had left in a rush yesterday after what happened. Yeah just a little tired I didn't get much sleep last night after what happened. "Well well well what do we have here marislut and her bitchy best friend" said alya strutting up to us. "Chloe is not a bitch",said marinette but in calmest voice she could manage for how angry she was. Normally an akuma would have come for her by now but hawkmoth was being strangely quiet that day. In reality cat noir was supposed to have taken there miraculous yesterday and hawkmoth didn't have a backup plan he was so sure that it was going to work. "You're right she is not a bitch she is a bully just like you,you fucking whore". That hurt a lot but I didn't let it show because chloe was right next to me and the last thing I need is chloe to be even more worried about me. The bell rang saving me from anymore torture. I could barely focus on school my mind drifting to all of the mean things that people that I thought were my friends have said to me. Every new thing I remember my heart broke a little. By the time that school was over I was completely broken to the point that any little thing could have pushed me over the edge but I still had hope that that wouldn't happen. Sometimes hope isn't enough.

Sorry for the short chapters I just can't think of anything to write and I'm super nervous about going back to school.