resentment

As she walked out of class she was met with a surprise. Alya,adrian,kim,and max were all waiting for me. This concerned me. They draged me into an empty classroom. "This is payback", alya practically hissed. Marinette in all of her time of knowing alya had never seen her this angry. "What did I do",I wondered outloud. "Don't play dumb you said that you had only used us for fame and you threatened to kill lila if she told anyone". "Yeah you fucking slut",said adrian. He ignored the restraining order against him but didn't try and harase me so I didn't say anything. Even if I did they would think I was lying. Before I could get prepared kim and adrian held me down as alya put on but boxing gloves. I prepared myself as well as I could in the little time I had. Then she started punching me. It hurt but I was used to pain because of being ladybug. What truly hurt me was seeing the anger and pleasure in alya's eyes as she punched me. It broke my heart. It pushed me over the edge. By the time she finally let me leave I had big bruises all over my body. I got home really late because of this. When I got home I was greeted by yelleding parents who started hurting me but I didn't cry. In fact I didn't even feel pain. I was numb so shocked with what had happened. The second I got upstairs I started crying and texted my few friends I'm going to miss you. I then got bottle of pills swallowed them and let them do the rest.

Chloe's pov
That day in class marinette seemed off I decided that I would ask her about it after school. When the bell finally rang she didn't see marinette anywhere assuming she went home early she let it be. I got into my limousine and went home. When I got home I noticed that I had one one text from marinette all it said was I'm going to miss you. No way she wouldn't kill herself ,would she? I decided to call luka,kagami,and juleka to see if they got the same text that I did. They all had. Very concerned for their friend they rushed to the bakery going straight upstairs not even bothering to talk to her parents. When they opened the trapdoor they saw her lying on the floor with a bottle of pills next her. I broke down crying and so did juleka and kagami. Luka managed to stay collected enough to call an ambulance but he was so obviously struggling to speak without him breaking down. The next few hours were a blur. I remember the ambulance coming and taking us away. I remember all the doctors going into her room saying all sorts of stuff. I faintly recall crying on lukas shoulder. The tears in his,kagami's,and juleka's as they waited for new on marinette. I remember mari's parents coming looking very angry about something. I remember the rest of the class eventually coming because they were forced to. Finally a doctor aproached us. We were so worried. "She will be alright and is allowed a couple of visitors if you would like to see her. I let out a breath of relief and cleared my head of all the bad thoughts. She was going to be alright. "Yes I would like to see her I managed to choke out. "Okay right this way". I followed the doctor. Marinette's parents were already there. Their faces were one's of anger not relief but I pushed that fact aside and went to see her luka,kagami,and juleka trailing after me. Seeing her on a hospital bead with wires everywhere on her, (I don't know what it looks like),brought fresh tears onto my face I looked over to see the the rest of the mps also crying. Her eyes started to flutter open. "So I guess I'm not dead",was all she said.

Marinette's pov
I woke up in a hospital with the mps leaning over and looking at me. My head hurt a lot. "So I guess I'm not dead",I commented. "Don't ever scare us like that",said kagami with an agent voice that was laced with concern. "But why did you do it",juleka asked in a very small voice. I got overwhelmed we the guilt. "I'm sorry for make my you worry and abandoning you but it was becoming too much for me",I said tears forming in my eyes"I'll tell you the full story in a second". I turned to the doctor"can I talk with just my friends for a bit", I asked in a polite voice putting a smile on my face. He nodded and assured my disappointed parents out of the room before closing the door. I told them everything my situation at home,the threats, the notes telling me to commit,and them actually beating me up to the point I needed medical attention and should have probably gone to the hospital. That was the reason why it took so late my for me to wake up and why I am bloody. By this point I was crying and the mps had a sad look in their eyes but no tears left to cry. After a few hours of talking and getting a few shots medicine I was allowed to leave the hospital. Before I could leave the class and my parents had a few things to say to me. "Some of my classmates held the mps back as alya walked up to me. "I can't believe you would go this far to get attention I mean there is no way adrian would notice you anyway he is with lila", alya yelled at me. "Yeah I mean your just a annoying attention seeking whore I don't see how you managed to get so many people to sleep with you", said adrian angrily. Hearing him speak to her like that after the betrayal,the harrasment,the friendzoning,and the ignoring pissed her the fuck off. (Sorry about the cursing I just felt like it fit in). I started telling at him. Every friendzone, harrasment,and mean thing he did flew through my head fueling anger as I yelled at him.

No one's pov
Alya started to speak up trying to defend her friend only to get yelled at by Mari. She yelled at everyone including her parent's (except for the mps of course) getting angrier and  angrier until she looked like she would have steam coming by out of her ears. Then her parents spoke up. "I can't believe you would say that as far as we are concerned you are no longer our daughter you are a disgrace to our family. What did we do to get such a devil as our daughter". Marinette if possible got even angrier and it was a good thing that the mps was held back because mari's parents would have gotten murdered. However if looks could kill they would be dead. Mari deciding she had nothing else to say to these sheep and bitches left the hospital fuming leaving behind angry parents, pissed classmates , disappointed teachers, and concerned friends/sibling, (They are basically siblings by this point).

Cliff hanger

Thank you so much for reading my story I never thought I would get this many reads. Sorry if it's cringy

1258 words