Ch. 3 - Frienemy

What you need to know:
Y/N: your name
E/N: enemy name
E/E/C: enemy eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up from the crazy dream you had. Your whole body was sweaty so you decided to take a shower. The shower didn't take that long it was only about 10 to 15 minutes (if you take longer showers I'm sorry lol.) Your mother was excited to tell you some good new, that good news being that you had some new neighbors. So your mother decides to make them a little cake as a welcoming gift. You walk with your mother to their house and knock on the front door. A tall well dressed man opens the door and welcomes you into their home. Their house was bigger than yours; two stories, big backyard, large porch. When you walk in you noticed E/N standing on the second floor looking down on you, which gave you an uneasy feeling. They came down the stairs all proper and stuff, but you didn't seem to care. When they walked over to you they gave you a heart warming smile just cause their father was next to them. However, as soon as their father left their smile disappeared, and in his/her E/E/C eyes they had this look oh pure hatred. You don't know why, which made you question cause you just met them. After you dropped the cake off you told your mother that you'll go home, your mother nodded her head, and you walked out the house. You were honestly glad you left the house, then you were stopped by none other than E/N.

E/N: "hey Y/N"

You: "hello, your house is very beautiful"

E/N: "oh thanks, my dad is like filthy rich and he knows the king so"

You: "oh that's cool"  *you awkwardly say*

E/N: "I'm gonna cut to the chase! I've been seeing how other people in town look at you. So it made me wonder?"

You: "about?"

E/N: "well I don't really like you because of that and I want that type of attention..."

You: "Ummmm excuse me!?!"

E/N: "look inside of town we can be friends and only friends, but outside we're not!!! YOU GOT THAT!!!"

You try to say something else but he/she went back into her house. The rest of the day made you think, is this a situation you really want to put yourself in. You thought for a second, "even tho you would only be friends in town"...it would actually be nice cause you were never able to make friends with the other girls. After the whole ordeal with E/N, you didn't tell anyone cause you were afraid of what their gonna say. So you bit your tongue and moved on with your day. While you decided to go into town by yourself, you saw E/N walking down the same street as you. You try to find a way to not make contact, but it was too late. He/she ran over to you like they haven't seen you in years. You rolled your eyes and did a silent sigh.

E/N: "OMG! Hey best friend!! I didn't know you were gonna be in town!?!"

You: "oh...umm, yea I'm just picking up a few things" *you say awkwardly*

E/N: "oh cool, do you need some company?"

Before you could even respond, they grab your arm and start walking with you to the nearest store. You both walk in and you tell them that you needed to pick up things for your family, they nod their head and walk to a section of the store. While you were trying to grab something off the top shelf, a tall older man who doesn't look that much older than you lends you a hand. E/N sees this and rushes over to you and him. The tall man hands it to you, and gives you a nice and sweet smile, you smile back. Your enemy quickly gets in between you to and introduces themself. The man chuckles and introduces himself as well. You thanked the man, he returns the gesture; once you paid for the items you bought. You quickly walked away and try to get away from E/N before they knew you were gone. Once you got home, you put everything away and decided to take a nice calming warm bath to try and relax yourself. You get out the bath a laid in bed, you couldn't help but think not about E/N but about the man you saw. Something about him drew your attention to you, but you couldn't put your finger on it. You wondered if you'll ever see him again...well only time will tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Well that's a rude way to greet someone or anyone! Jeez!!! Anyway hoped you enjoyed chapter 3, it was kinda hard to do cause I needed to figure out how I was gonna introduce your enemy, so let's hope this is good enough. Sorry that I left this on a cliffhanger, but I wanted to keep it mysterious and interesting. If you want to find out stay tuned for chapter 4, which will come out soon. In the mean time I'll see you all soon, bye bye!!!

-Elizabeth