Ch. 2 - Mysterious Dream

What you need to know:
F/A: favorite animal
E/C: eye color
E/N: enemies name (if you don't have one, say a random name)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You found yourself stranded in the middle of a forest. From every direction you could hear someone or something call your name. You ran after the voice, not knowing if you're running in circles, backwards, upside down, or whatever. The forest had a mist that made the trees shake and quiver. However, you couldn't make out what type/kind of voice was calling you you. Then suddenly your F/A appeared in from of you, telling you something...it's almost like a warning.

F/A: Y/N, you have to watch out

You: what!?!

F/A: The worst is yet to come

You: what are you talking about!

F/A: your family is in grave danger

You: WHAT!!!

F/A: Y/N, relax my sweet child of mine

You: *breaths slowly*

F/A: come walk with me

You start to walk beside your F/A, the conversation between you two was long and intense. Next thing you know you find yourself in a beautiful lake with a waterfall. Your E/C eyes are wide and full of wonders, because you haven't seen anything like this in your entire life. You walk up the edge of the lake and stare into the water. You see your reflection along with your father, but it seems like your father is on the other side of the lake. Your F/A walks out onto the lake, you follow it from behind. What you saw was a pure nightmare. You saw your house being on fire, your family trapped inside, everything that you ever loved and cared for being destroyed right in front of your eye. You drop to the ground and try to get to the other side to save them but you can't. All you heard were the screams and crying coming from them, which broke your heart and made you cry. Your family meant everything to you, then you looked at the animal and ask "Is this what you meant when you said the worst is yet to come?" The animal shook his head replying with "no my child, this is merely an illusion." The words coming out of its mouth circled your head, like a song trapped in your head that's on a loop. The animal walked towards the forest, you trailing from behind. You dried your tears and cleaned your face, then you crossed your arms and held yourself tightly. Your families screams and cries never left your mind, even tho you know it's all an illusion and it's not real. Deep down it felt so real, yet your mind believed that it was indeed real. You told yourself "no it's not real, it's only imaginary...their okay, when I wake up their gonna be okay." The animal looked at you and smiled, you smiled back, then the animal brought you to the same tree that you sat under while you were in town with your mother.

F/A: I will see you next time Y/N, now it's time to wake up

You sat under the tree and closed your eyes, but before you complete closed then your were stopped by the animal again.

F/A: be careful, she's waiting for you

You: whose waiting for me!?

F/N: E/N!!

With those being the last words you heard, you woke up. You sat up in your bed starring out the window, and thinking about what your F/A meant when it said "E/N!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Are you okay?!? Cause that was one crazy dream. Anyway hoped you enjoy chapter 2, if it was a bit short I'm sorry...I'm not good with writing long stories, I'll try to do best. How will your encounter with your enemy play out? How will you guys meet? Well stay tuned for chapter 3 coming real soon!!! I'll see you guys later!!! Bye bye

-Elizabeth