Ch. 4 - Dream Come True

What to know:
Y/F/N: your full name
F/D: favorite dog
C/N: crush's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that really awkward situation with your enemy the other day, a little birdie (your mother) told you that your enemy was sick. So you got really excited and told your parents you were heading into town, they didn't stop you cause it was a beautiful day and you never really got out the house. On your way to town, you decided to walk...sure I was a long way but you felt so happy that you wouldn't have to deal with him/her. Once you stepped into town a familiar figure comes up to you.

C/N: hey y/n! It's nice to see you again!!

You: oh umm hey! *you say awkwardly*

You both stood in silence until C/N broke it saying

C/N: ummm you're welcome for the help yesterday

You: oh...yea...thanks for that

C/N: are you busy today?

You: no...not at all!

C/N: great! want to spend some time together?

No words could escape your mouth so all you did was nod. Your stomach was completely full of butterflies, you liked this person since you were kids. Now that you finally got to hang out with them was a dream come true. The two of you went to so many places you couldn't keep track. C/N had something up his sleeve but you didn't know what. They told you to cover your eye, since you trusted them you did so. They guided you to a nice calming place, cause it went from being noisy to complete silence. You asked, "can I take my hands off now?," they replied, "yea, you can!" Once you did your moth flew open, you saw a beautiful meadow with deer and rabbits running about. There was a big orchard tree in the middle with beautiful pink petals. They walked ahead, held their hand out to you, you again trusting them took it. You both held hands and walked to the tree, they helped you sat down first before they sat down next to you. There was a beautiful view of the kingdom, you both sat next to each other...just enjoying the view and each other's company. Then C/N yet again broke the silence.

C/N: man it sure is beautiful a sight right?

You: yea it is!

C/N: hey ummmm Y/N.... I know we've know each other for while so ummmmm....

You: what is it?

C/N: do you.....want....to..... ya know....be together like you be mines and I'll be yours??

You: o-of course I will!!!!!

You threw your arms around their neck and hugged them so tightly. Next thing you felt was they grabbed your face and landed their lips onto yours. You immediately kissed them back, your face completely blushed red when they pulled away from you. The both of you laughed awkwardly, and for the remainder of the time you just sat next to each other and cuddle. It was starting to get dark so C/N wanted to walk you home, so you wouldn't either get kidnapped or something. On the walk home you both were hand in hand, the two of you made jokes and even gave each other compliments. You couldn't believe that in a million years you'd ever be together. Once you got to your house, they bid you a farewell with a kiss on the lips and a kiss on the hand. You waved goodbye and they did the same, you watched as they disappeared into the night. You couldn't help but scream of laughter and do a silly slow dance almost like a waltz when you walked into the house.
Your parents looking at you like you were crazy, but you ignored them and went up to your room. The whole time you sang like a Disney princess and danced around your room like no one is watching. Then you mother walks is and starts talking to you.

Mother: well someone had a good time in town?

You: oh I did mom!

Mother: well what happened?!

You: you remember C/N from like years ago??

Mother: oh yea I remember him/her

You: I met them in town today and so we hung out and.....

Mother: .....

You: THEY ASKED ME TO BE WITH THEM!!!!

Mother: Y/F/N!!!!!!!

You stopped in your tracks, cause you know when ever your parents call you by your full name that either your in trouble or something worse.

You: .....yes.....

Mother: I knew you two were gonna get together!

You: what do you mean, you knew!!!!

Mother: *laughing* you two always had a thing for each other

You: *blushing slightly*

Mother: I'm happy that you have someone in your life

You: MOTHER DON'T JINX IT!!!!!

Mother: *laughs again* oh I'm sorry honey!

You hugged your mother then she walks out your room, you couldn't believe what happened to you today. You wished that your life would be nothing but perfection after this. You got dressed for bed and while you were getting ready you kept that smile on your face the entire time. After your nice warm shower and singing a lot, you laid in bed and you were ready to start the next day. Then into sleepy/dreamy town you went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Well look at you!!! You got your crush to ask you out! Good for you *claps for you* hoped you enjoy chapter 4, don't worry it'll get more intense and interesting in the next chapters to come. If you guys have any suggestions for any future chapters, please don't be afraid to tell me. I'm open to some new ideas, anyway love you peeps!! Bye bye

-Elizabeth