Skipping chores

Shisui knew today was chore day and like always he tries to skip his chores. He was sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast which Itachi prepared for him. While leaning on his hand, resting his elbow on the table, he eyed his boyfriend's movements.
The smaller Uchiha was busy doing the dishes, trying to scrub every tiny bit of scrap off the plates. "Shisui! Your spacing out. Your food will get cold." Itachi said. Shisui jumped slightly not knowing that he was staring at Itachi the whole time. "Oh...r..right." Shisui said and continued eating.

After breakfast Shisui went to look for Itachi. Itachi really likes to secretly disappear. He looked for him in the bedroom, in the living room and in the kitchen again but he wasn't there. Then Shisui knew what Itachi was going for. Itachi mostly disappears into the washroom only to be found by Shisui and then giving him more chores. But the raven went there anyway. He stood in the doorway looking at Itachi kneeling in front of the Washing machine. Itachi noticed Shisui's presence already and turns his head towards him. "I just wanted to let you know that I love you..." Shisui said while turning on his heels but he was stopped by Itachi as he grabbed his collar of his shirt. "Stop saying I love you to get out of chores" the smaller one replied and shoved a full laundry basket into Shisui's hands. "Damn it" Shisui grinned, went and sat beside Itachi and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Both were now folding the laundry or getting dirty ones to wash.

"Shisui, please go look for your socks, they are everywhere" Itachi told him. Shisui got up and as he was at the door Itachi told him to take the clean clothes with him and sort it into the wardrobe. Shisui took the laundry basket and went upstairs to sort the clothes into the closet. After he was finishing, he went looking for his socks. He found a pair in the bedroom, living room and bathroom. Then went back to Itachi. "Here ya go" Shisui said and threw the dirty socks into Itachi's face. The raven gave him an annoyed look. Shisui started laughing and Itachi stood up and walked towards him. He stopped laughing and only had one option left. Run. Shisui started running and Itachi followed him till they both stood by the front door as Itachi pinned Shisui against the door. "Well, who is stronger now?!" Itachi grinned but not for long.

The door was pushed open and both fell on the ground. They looked up and saw a child standing there looking down on the two. "Nii-san!? What were you two doing?" The child asked. "Oh! Hey Sasuke! Damn it Itachi" Shisui said. Itachi got off of Shisui and helped him up. "Sasuke, we were just doing laundry!" Itachi told him, blushing slightly. "Yeah, Yeah! Never mind, mom asked me to bring you this. It's for you Nii-San." Sasuke gave Itachi a small box. Itachi opened it and in the box where Dango. "Thank you, Sasuke." "Do you want to come inside?" Shisui asked. "I would but I can't. I need to train so I can get as strong as Nii-san" Sasuke replied. "Okay then, have fun" Shisui said. Sasuke waved as he ran back home.

Itachi cleared his throat "Are you coming?" "Oh...Yeah" Shisui followed Itachi to the kitchen. "Well... that was akward" Shisui spoke up. Itachi gave him a sign to sit down (it's one of those small Japanese tables btw). He opened the box and gave Shisui some Dango. "Thanks". Itachi started munching on his Dango. He just loves them. Shisui enjoys seeing Itachi happy and took his last bite. Itachi noticed Shisui staring and held the box out to him. "Thanks, but I'm just enjoying the sight". That made Itachi blush. Shisui stood up and walked around the table and sat beside his boyfriend. He gave him a big smile. Itachi heart skipped a beat. "Naw, you are so cute. I love you so much" Shisui said smiling while Itachi took his last bite and put the stick on the table. Shisui scooted forward and hugged Itachi. Then tugged his boyfriend's hair behind his ear, cupped his face in his hand and gave him a kiss on the lips. Itachi laid his arms around Shisui's neck and deepened the kiss. Then they fell backwards and smiled between the kisses. They had to separate to catch air. "Looks like we have clean tomorrow then" Shisui grinned looking down on his boyfriend.

___________________________

That was the first Oneshot. I hope ya enjoyed it ^ー^
And if ya ask the massacre didn't happen in the most oneshots